Warning!!!Reason 11 upgrade does not work and support does not reply

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plopseaw wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 pm Nope, there doesn't seem to be any support. I've been 4 days without any answer.

I agree with the OP ( his days may be out) without support how can this be considered as the new normal for a 250 ,euro upgrade, let alone a new purchase.

My advice stay away from this one.

If you paid via paypal open a case and they should intervene and contact them on your behalf. If nothing is resolved paypal will refund you.

Also, check to see what products show up under your account - see if it shows you own the correct product.

mrmonk wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:49 pm If you paid via paypal open a case and they should intervene and contact them on your behalf. If nothing is resolved paypal will refund you.
Wow - your first and only post in 11 years?!!! Welcome (back) to KVR! :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:03 am
mrmonk wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:49 pm If you paid via paypal open a case and they should intervene and contact them on your behalf. If nothing is resolved paypal will refund you.
I have to admit. I am impressed

EnochLight wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:03 am
that's why his name is MrMonk :hihi:
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Hi Folks

Thanks for the welcome.

Hope the info provided will help your situation.
Another tip. If possible pay via credit card. Anything over £100 is covered by the credit card company. Uk anyway. Do not know if if this applies to any other country

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”