Warning!!!Reason 11 upgrade does not work and support does not reply

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I spent the money for the Reason 11 upgrade and received an order number but no download link or Serial Number .I have contacted support for 5 days in a row now and still no reply.You may want to wait to purchase until this is sorted out.I have seen other posts regarding this problem so I am not the only one..Reason studios is looking like a scam site where they take your money and you get nothing in return.

2 post count. Uh huh.

Sorry your having difficulties.

Mine went through took me like 20 mins to register and download.

dwerth1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm Reason studios is looking like a scam site where they take your money and you get nothing in return.
No it's not.

All worked fine here.

Also, if you really bought it it just should sit in your account on reasonstudios.com with the d/l next to it.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Is this forum the landing page for mistreated Reason users now?

I hope you’ve been checking your junk e-mail folder. I have occasionally fished very important messages from mine. I have no idea why Outlook sent them there either. I was this close to having a meltdown, and shit-posting to KVR a couple of times, and there it was...sitting in my junk folder for a day or two. Just sayin’

LOL - that is all

I have and outstanding question for support and they have been very slow to respond since the cut over to 11 and Reason Studios. You can always check your accounts tickets if you think an email response has been lost. Hopefully a little patience and they will get this all worked out.

Question is why have people sent support requests 5 days ago for a product which has only been released 2 days ago.

Yes, why u not help time traveler Reason Studio user? WTF!!!

dwerth1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm I spent the money for the Reason 11 upgrade and received an order number but no download link or Serial Number .I have contacted support for 5 days in a row now and still no reply.You may want to wait to purchase until this is sorted out.I have seen other posts regarding this problem so I am not the only one..Reason studios is looking like a scam site where they take your money and you get nothing in return.
You sure you went to the legit site?

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 pm Question is why have people sent support requests 5 days ago for a product which has only been released 2 days ago.
hahah
aaaah sooo nice.

jonljacobi wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 pm
dwerth1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm I spent the money for the Reason 11 upgrade and received an order number but no download link or Serial Number .I have contacted support for 5 days in a row now and still no reply.You may want to wait to purchase until this is sorted out.I have seen other posts regarding this problem so I am not the only one..Reason studios is looking like a scam site where they take your money and you get nothing in return.
You sure you went to the legit site?
doesnt look like.
i got my update from 10 to 11 intro via their webpage in my account. just dl it, install and thats it. even the settings were transfered.

its either just a shill or a regular release troll or one of those "i want more for less"-customers being fooled goin berzerk

MachineClaw wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 pm 2 post count. Uh huh.

Sorry your having difficulties.
:lol: :lol: :hihi:
chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 pm Question is why have people sent support requests 5 days ago for a product which has only been released 2 days ago.
Exactly. :roll:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Nope, there doesn't seem to be any support. I've been 4 days without any answer.

I agree with the OP ( his days may be out) without support how can this be considered as the new normal for a 250 ,euro upgrade, let alone a new purchase.

My advice stay away from this one.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”