Reason 11 Studio support can take a long time

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In fact, you are so worried about yourself, you don't even read what others have written. Leaving me to believe you ONLY live for the hunt (however you define that)

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 am You are tiresome. It seems your only agenda is to tell others how wrong they are.
No, I’m pretty sure that’s just you.
reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:05 am In fact, you are so worried about yourself, you don't even read what others have written. Leaving me to believe you ONLY live for the hunt (however you define that)
Rewrite the narrative all you want. As i told you before, whatever makes you sleep at night.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

I sleep fine :shrug: Why do you keep trying to dig into me when you know you cant?

Whatever you do, DO NOT try and understand my POV, keep tying to be a jerk and make yourself feel good :lol:

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:15 am I sleep fine :shrug: Why do you keep trying to dig into me when you know you cant?

Whatever you do, DO NOT try and understand my POV, keep tying to be a jerk and make yourself feel good :lol:
I’m trying to believe that you’re genuinely a nice person, and have good intentions. It’s hard though - because your behavior seems sociopathic.

Over 1500 posts in 11 months, and I wonder how much of that is you playing SJW and the victim?

Actually, I don’t. It’s boring. Think I’ll catch some shut eye. Looking forward to the crazy shit you post after me, though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Which reminds me, why are you like some jilted lover over these things trying to convince me (or anyone else) over your juvenile antics????????????? We barb over this stuff endlessly but there is never a reason why? ( you being the biggest part of that)

The OP's issue is resolved by 'Reason Studios', and given that this thread and the other one are playing pointless 'musical argument chairs', and that the other thread looks to be dead given lack of response by the OP who created it, (it may be a duplicate account by the OP of this one). I can pretty much equate that both these threads can be closed now..

As a long time Reason user, I've never required any support since my first purchase of it in 2001, or that of any upgrade. Formally called 'Prollerheads', have been in the software development industry for 20 years now...and you can trust them to solve any issues you have that are legitimate..if you are prompt in informing them...just remember that there are real people sorting things out and not robots.

For reference, if you have bought more than one licence of Reason, intentionally or by accident, you have rights to have your money refunded if cancelled within a 14 day period.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/c ... dex_en.htm

"Guarantees and returns

Under EU rules, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.

If you bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. "
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

But no, according to "whats his name" we've stepped into the twilight zone. Anyways, I'm over it. Think what you want, I personally think that it was a mistake made in error, w/o needing to belittle the person.

Good morning! But no Reggie, again - that’s you changing the narrative falsely to fit your personal gain. I feel like I’m talking to the POTUS. It’s sad.

Also, I can’t believe ScottyM and I agree on something. :lol:

Guys - how about giving it a rest? Neither of you will make any headway with this argument so it’s pretty pointless to keep it going.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”