Reason 11 Studio support can take a long time

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let me guess what probably happened.

Lots of other people who are too lazy to read the user manual or do any basic thinking on their own when they run into a minor issue made lots of (unnecessary) support tickets, so your legitimate issue was way down the list and took longer for them to answer or get to.

Pretty common actually.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:51 am
EnochLight wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:33 pm
plopseaw wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 pm So today they solved my double upgrade problem, I changed the post title
So it took 4 business days to correct your accidental double purchase? That's not terrible, actually. They don't work the weekends. Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. :party: :tu:
Agreed, but he was just frustrated, it is what it is. Wow, it's not like there are not other threads like this here and abroad! :lol:
Obviously! It's not rare for people to complain about not getting immediate same-day service. Quite common, actually. :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

LawrenceF wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:22 pm Let me guess what probably happened.

Lots of other people who are too lazy to read the user manual or do any basic thinking on their own when they run into a minor issue made lots of (unnecessary) support tickets, so your legitimate issue was way down the list and took longer for them to answer or get to.

Pretty common actually.
Good god, get over yourself. Show a little humanity would ya?

EnochLight wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:17 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:51 am
EnochLight wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:33 pm
plopseaw wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 pm So today they solved my double upgrade problem, I changed the post title
So it took 4 business days to correct your accidental double purchase? That's not terrible, actually. They don't work the weekends. Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. :party: :tu:
Agreed, but he was just frustrated, it is what it is. Wow, it's not like there are not other threads like this here and abroad! :lol:
Obviously! It's not rare for people to complain about not getting immediate same-day service. Quite common, actually. :lol:
But it's scary to make a mistake financially and then not get immediate response. He was a bit premature, but WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. He's not a douche, cut him some slack.

He made a total clickbait topic before he changed the topic title and the OP. He also claimed that he waited for days for a reply from Reason Studio support, for a product which was released the day before he created the topic. He also created 3 support tickets within a day's length.

"He's not a douche." Yeah, right.

BTW, you should consider another hobby rather than playing the false social justice warrior here. Or take some days off. You're seriously annoying. Sorry to be the asshole who has to tell you.

No he's not. He was scared and overreacted. Seriously doubt you've never been there.

Yes, i've never lied on the internet about a company who treated me wrong, looking for sympathy, and trying to "warn" others by making clickbait topics. I've seriously never been there. It's just not my style to act like a douche.

There's absolutely nothing to defend here. Move on.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:46 pm Good god, get over yourself. Show a little humanity would ya?
:roll:
chk071 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:56 pm BTW, you should consider another hobby rather than playing the false social justice warrior here. Or take some days off. You're seriously annoying. Sorry to be the asshole who has to tell you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Continue to be mean. I won't.

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:54 am Continue to be mean. I won't.

What does that even mean? You seem to think you are the forum police, why are you not a moderator?

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:17 am What does that even mean? You seem to think you are the forum police, why are you not a moderator?
That’s adorable. What are even talking about, Reggie? :dog:

What are YOU talking about? He made a mistake, you are all over him like a plague, why? It's not cool at all.

Normally I'd just ignore you but you are being PARTICULARLY evil in your stance.

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:51 am What are YOU talking about? He made a mistake, you are all over him like a plague, why? It's not cool at all.

Normally I'd just ignore you but you are being PARTICULARLY evil in your stance.
No, that’s you attempting to control the narrative and make shit up. No one is being “evil”. Also, stop the SJW agenda. It’s tiresome.

EnochLight wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:55 am
reggie1979 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:51 am What are YOU talking about? He made a mistake, you are all over him like a plague, why? It's not cool at all.

No, that’s you attempting to control the narrative and make shit up. No one is being “evil”. Also, stop the SJW agenda. It’s tiresome.
You are tiresome. It seems your only agenda is to tell others how wrong they are.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”