Reason 11 Studio support can take a long time

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There was no need to change their name.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm There was no need to change their name.
They obviously thought there was...

Forgotten wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm
Yes they did. But lets says it not exactly search engine friendly. And changing the url has made searching for support pages tricky.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Yes they did. But lets says it not exactly search engine friendly. And changing the url has made searching for support pages tricky.
Maybe, but both of those are results of the name change and ultimately resolvable; the business decision behind the name change must have deemed it leading to a desirable outcome, as I'm pretty sure companies don't rebrand without something driving them to do so.

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 am Why not use "Reason Studio" instead of Reason Studio when searching, and you won't get "10 reasons...studio.." results?
Because Google does nothing with such quotes. Since some time. The plus & minus syntax is not supported anymore as well.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Quotations works perfectly well for me
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Day 4 No Answer. 250 upgrade price and no support, not even a comment that they are still on the business.

I think that Propellerheads will eventually catch up but for returners and even new customers this must be worrying.

Again, BUYER BEWARE. If this is the start I wonder what the future looks like.

What does it show in your account under products?

So today they solved my double upgrade problem, I changed the post title

v1o wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Yeah, I miss Propellerheads, RIP.

plopseaw wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 pm So today they solved my double upgrade problem, I changed the post title
But I KNEW they'd take care of you. Yeah, sometimes support takes a while.

Props takes along azzzzzzzz time to do license transfers too ... U just gotta be patient ... It's not fast food by no means .

plopseaw wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 pm So today they solved my double upgrade problem, I changed the post title
So it took 4 business days to correct your accidental double purchase? That's not terrible, actually. They don't work the weekends. Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. :party: :tu:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

My problems have all been cleared up as well! :D

EnochLight wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:33 pm
So it took 4 business days to correct your accidental double purchase? That's not terrible, actually. They don't work the weekends. Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. :party: :tu:
Agreed, but he was just frustrated, it is what it is. Wow, it's not like there are not other threads like this here and abroad! :lol:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”