Reason 11 Studio support can take a long time

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone be able to contact support for Reason 11. Finally they convince me to come back to Reason with rack but after buying suite their support never answers back. Even one link says that support doesnt exist anyone.

There are other companies offering similar products where suport is never a problem. I wonder if this is a trend at Reason.
Last edited by plopseaw on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am new to the reason community and have no experience with the support so far cause most actual questions could be answered here in the forum:

viewtopic.php?p=7529127

But I think Anosou who answered some questions in the forum is from the official support (not sure about this though), so maybe sent him pm.

What might not be a very clever decision and bringing confusion is that they changed evrything, name, webpages, completely while publishing the new reason 11. I stumbled on this already in the beta state where the link they sent to me just dont work cause webpage dont exist anymore. But I got an answer after contacting an old support email I still had soon and evrything from then worked fine for me. But apart from Anosou in the thread mentions above there are some reason users expert, I am sure you will get some help one way or the other there.

plopseaw wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:16 pm Even one link says that support doesnt exist anyone.
They probably still need to change some links containing propellerheads.com instead of reasonstudios.com.

Maby they all had a 25th celebration and half the team woke up in France half-sober?... :party:

Yesterday I had a problem registering Reason 11 on their website. Wrote to support and got an answer 1 hour later. Another 4 hours later my problem was solved. So no problems here.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Perfect clickbait topic title.

Sorry no.

I bought the upgrade to suite, but it didn't work.

They have my money but no answer after three tickets. I've paid reason since version 3, 7, 8, 9. Finally after they decide to make it useful again, there is no support. Nothing, no response. I get a mail saying received but after days nothing.

Software lives and dies on support. No support my music eventually dies:(

Tell you what I'll report here if I get a response in the next 12 hours and then every 12 after lets see how it is and if I can resolve my 250 Euro problem. BUYER BEWARE

plopseaw wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 pm They have my money but no answer after three tickets. I've paid reason since version 3, 7, 8, 9. Finally after they decide to make it useful again, there is no support. Nothing, no response. I get a mail saying received but after days nothing.
So, Reason 11 was released yesterday, and you made three support tickets, and haven't heard from them since days. Somehow, this doesn't really add up.

What's wrong with you? Why are you creating 3 tickets within a day? And why do you automatically assume an answer within a couple of hours? They probably have a lot to do due to the release of Reason 11, so they might not be able to answer you within "5 minutes".
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

plopseaw: have you at least looked into the other topic or read my post ? I can understand you anger and frustration but maybe you should think if you want to be angry on reason or get your problem solved ? I had a quick answer during the beta, crisis-at-music has his problem quickly solved, so annoying it is but I dont think it is a really "they-dont-have-any-support" problem and "BUYER BE AWARE" problem but just something not working at it should. As I said: I think it was a really not clever idea to change ALL in such a situation but I must say if you have ever dealed with the real ongoing bad support of some companies I really think it is to early in such a situation to react that way.

Seems like a highly unlikely scenario, and an over the top reaction to be honest.

plopseaw wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 pmNo support my music eventually dies:(
In that eventuality, perhaps try your hand at competitive knitting. Relatively cheap, and no support necessary :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-nxP6ToVbU

Sorry guys,

I dont meanfully what to make you angry.

I have 500 Euros over at Propellaheads. Its a lot of money to me and I still dont have the stuff I paid for.

I saved a long time for this moment (I know a lot of you dont blink an eye) but for me its a big deal.

First time through the store my purchase never completed. Fair enough heavy load, bad gateway at reason studios it said. Then another atempt, works but now Iam 500 in. No Paypal login nothing.

How can you upgrade the same license twice? Anyway?

Now Iam 250 out of pocket and no response for the service center at all.

Or should I just let it go (and just download). But I dont need two licenses and cant afford it.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:05 pm In that eventuality, perhaps try your hand at competitive knitting. Relatively cheap, and no support necessary :shrug:
What happens if you break a needle though? Don’t you have to call somebody?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”