Open Labs Stagelight to Roland Zenbeats plugin unlock

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Open Labs Stagelight has been taken over and is now Roland Zenbeats. My question is I have vst unlocked in my stagelight account but not in Zenbeats. Will I have to purchase plugin unlock again? Have tried to contact Roland about it with no joy.

Have a look at http://us.openlabs.com/:
How do I transfer purchased features and content into Zenbeats?
For a limited time, you can transfer features and content purchases to your new Zenbeats* account. Follow the steps listed below. Some content will not transfer**.

Open Stagelight, click main menu, and select “Store.”
Spend remaining credits on Loops, Presets, or Features. Credits will not be transferred to Zenbeats.
Click the pencil icon to display your account information. Double-check the email address linked to your Stagelight account. You will need to use this address for the Roland Backstage account required for Zenbeats.
Click here and enter your email address to receive your custom key. You will receive an email with further instructions.
Download your key. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you can’t find the email.
Click here to create your Roland Backstage account. You must use the email address linked to your Stagelight account for your key to function.
Follow the prompts to verify your Roland Backstage account.
Download Zenbeats. Click here
Open Zenbeats and sign in with your Roland Backstage account.
Click the “Store” icon to the upper right of the screen.
Click the “Redeem” button and follow the prompts to import your Stagelight key.
Welcome to the Roland Zenbeats family!

*Zenbeats requires a free Roland Backstage account

** Timbaland Loops, Linkin Park Loops vol 1, Linkin Park Loops vol 2, Linkin Park instruments, Timbaland Drums, Linkin Park Drums 1, Linkin Park drums 2, Linkin Park instruments, Synthetic Vol 2, Ambient Soundscapes 1, Ambient Soundscapes 2, The Follower, Smiling Psychopath, Meltdown, Bengal Delta, Brooders, Classic Beats, Thin Ice, Heroes, Goodbye, Bled Dry, Zero Gravity, Clown Hunt, Guru, Future Funk Loops, Dubstep Drums, House Drums, 5 Speed, Duelin, Neon Flight, Fearless, Alien Technology, World Percussion, Organs Vol 1, Neon Keys 1, Neon Keys 2, Lightwave, Vintage FM, Vox tools, Future Funk Drums, Future FM
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Followed instructions, vst unlock not transferred.

I made the transfer yesterday of my software license from OpenLabs to Roland. The "Window's Unlock V1" came over in the transfer (it includes the VST unlock), but I believe there are other things that did not transfer over. For example, I had also licensed the Android Version of Stagelight, but I do not see anything in Zenbeats that acknowledges my purchase of an Android license. I am not sure how to remedy this.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

VST unlock now transferred.

tonedef71 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:56 am I made the transfer yesterday of my software license from OpenLabs to Roland. The "Window's Unlock V1" came over in the transfer (it includes the VST unlock), but I believe there are other things that did not transfer over. For example, I had also licensed the Android Version of Stagelight, but I do not see anything in Zenbeats that acknowledges my purchase of an Android license. I am not sure how to remedy this.
Same procedure on each device you've got it installed on. Copy your key to Google Drive, then copy to your device, then "redeem" it. Painful but worked-for-me(tm).

Not all my content transferred. Things like the Indie Garage pack didn’t. I requested the license file and then I made sure I had everything installed in Stagelight and requested it again. They were different, but it didn’t help.

I haven’t been able to do anything on Android at all. I’m hoping it’s just my aged tablet. iOS had missing content too.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

If the content is on the list of "some content will not transfer", I'm guessing it's because the artists' management wouldn't license it to Roland for an acceptable price. I've not actually checked everything else went...

There are some packs missing in Zenbeats but Indie Garage is there and wanting me to pay again.

I’ve contacted support so hopefully it will be cleared up.

I’ve managed to get both Android Apps installed on an old phone. It was my tablet’s age .

It’s weird, in Stagelight on Android, it shows Indie Garage as Owned but it’s not in My Stuff.

The other items missing in Zenbeats like Hybrid Acoustic 1 and Rock Drums aren’t on the excluded list. I’ve lost Dubstep and House drums though.

Indie Garage showed up in the Android version of Zenbeats. This is messed up. :bang:

We'll just have to wait and see if Roland manage this better than they managed their expansion in to Cakewalk.

Ooops wrong thread

$149 to be able to use external VSTs? I know it may get old to some, but I still feel the sting of this DAWs origins! I was one of the suckers who paid for the lifetime upgrades and was burnt badly on that deal.

The software really doesn't resemble Cakewalk anymore, but the money pit mentality is there.
JW
CWO2 USMC Retired
Laconia, Indiana

HoosierGuy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 pm $149 to be able to use external VSTs? I know it may get old to some, but I still feel the sting of this DAWs origins! I was one of the suckers who paid for the lifetime upgrades and was burnt badly on that deal.

The software really doesn't resemble Cakewalk anymore, but the money pit mentality is there.
I just got Zenbeats by transferring over from Stagelight. After it scanned my plugins, they want me to pay $150.00 to be able to use them. LoL! What are they thinking?
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

devilnishy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:50 pm Followed instructions, vst unlock not transferred.
Same here, I wonder if they are going to repair this?
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”