Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

EnochLight wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm
antic604 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:35 pm
tincture wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:24 pm
Anosou wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:15 pm
reusenoise wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:05 pm Midi out alpha stage https://mobile.twitter.com/reasonstudio ... 8643061765
Hehe, told you MIDI Out was the closest :party:
Will VSTs be getting MIDI out, for us 'in-the-box's'?
That would be a competition for Players, so I'd say no(t soon).
You will now forever be known as "antic604 DESTROYER OF DREAMS" for us standalone peeps. :D :lol:
That's why I left ReasonTalk :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:40 pm
EnochLight wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm You will now forever be known as "antic604 DESTROYER OF DREAMS" for us standalone peeps. :D :lol:
That's why I left ReasonTalk :)
I just figured it was the overwhelming love and scents of potpourri that drove you away. :D :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

What a stupid site of theirs at Reason Studios. I managed somehow to contact them to delete my login account, but no answer. So so stupid. Now i tried again to login from new computer, but the site just log me out. Why have to create account to access a stupid program?

Sorry rant.

BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:52 pm What a stupid site of theirs at Reason Studios. I managed somehow to contact them to delete my login account, but no answer. So so stupid. Now i tried again to login from new computer, but the site just log me out. Why have to create account to access a stupid program?

Sorry rant.
I'm confused. You asked to delete your login, they did and now you're pissed you can't log in?? :dog:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:54 pm
BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:52 pm What a stupid site of theirs at Reason Studios. I managed somehow to contact them to delete my login account, but no answer. So so stupid. Now i tried again to login from new computer, but the site just log me out. Why have to create account to access a stupid program?

Sorry rant.
I'm confused. You asked to delete your login, they did and now you're pissed you can't log in?? :dog:
Ok maybe little unclear. I get logged in, but if i try to go to another page, let say support or ticket, it logs me out. It even did before on old computer(or old installation of Windows i should say) and before i ask to remove my account.

BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Sorry rant.
Ok maybe little unclear. I get logged in, but if i try to go to another page, let say support or ticket, it logs me out. It even did before on old computer(or old installation of Windows i should say) and before i ask to remove my account.
Try clearing your cache and cookies for reasonstudios.com, propellerheads.com and propellerheads.se. Hopefully that'll help!

Anosou wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sorry rant.
Try clearing your cache and cookies for reasonstudios.com, propellerheads.com and propellerheads.se. Hopefully that'll help!
It is a not help.

BrokenTrance wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:22 pm
Anosou wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sorry rant.
It is a not help.
Sorry to hear that! Then I suggest contacting support. If you can't reach that contact form, it's OK to reach out via Facebook messages. Just say I sent you :)

Not quite off topic, we put together a free ReFill for the holidays. You can grab it here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/free ... y-holidays

Even if you're not on Reason 11, there are plenty of patches you can use. :party:

Anosou wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 pm Not quite off topic, we put together a free ReFill for the holidays. You can grab it here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/free ... y-holidays

Even if you're not on Reason 11, there are plenty of patches you can use. :party:
Nice; thanks Mattias! :party: :party: :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Anosou wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 pm
"...note that to use all the patches you need Reason 11 Suite or Reason 11 including Complex-1, Parsec, Radical Keys and Scenic." :?

festeringheap wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:02 pm
Anosou wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 pm
"...note that to use all the patches you need Reason 11 Suite or Reason 11 including Complex-1, Parsec, Radical Keys and Scenic." :?
Not all of the patches use Complex-1, Parsec, Radical Keys and Scenic - so yes - you can use it assuming you don't load those patches...

I have Reason 10, and have been looking to upgrade to Reason 11 for the sole purpose of using the Rack VST with all of my Rack Extensions, older refills, etc. However, the upgrade price has been stuck around $129 (a little less at JRR and others). I see that there is a 50% off offer on Reason 11 Intro, which comes with the Rack VST. Is there any "reason" why I should not buy Intro at this price for the VST capability and wait for a later sale on the upgrade to full Reason 11?

bharris22 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:02 pm I have Reason 10, and have been looking to upgrade to Reason 11 for the sole purpose of using the Rack VST with all of my Rack Extensions, older refills, etc. However, the upgrade price has been stuck around $129 (a little less at JRR and others). I see that there is a 50% off offer on Reason 11 Intro, which comes with the Rack VST. Is there any "reason" why I should not buy Intro at this price for the VST capability and wait for a later sale on the upgrade to full Reason 11?
The full upgrade to 11 is currently $116.10 USD at JRR, so the better question to ask is: would paying $67 more over that 50% off of Intro be worth getting all of the additional stock instruments and effects, as well as have unlimited access to your older refills (as some devices are not included in Intro that those refills will need)?

I wouldn’t hold your breath for the upgrade to go on sale anytime soon, and if it does - you’re likely looking at $99 USD at best. So is $16.10 really worth holding out for? I spend more on lunch.

tincture wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:24 pm
Anosou wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:15 pm
reusenoise wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:05 pm Midi out alpha stage https://mobile.twitter.com/reasonstudio ... 8643061765
Hehe, told you MIDI Out was the closest :party:
Will VSTs be getting MIDI out, for us 'in-the-box's'?
I hope this will be with all versions of Reason (Intro, Regular & Suite)!!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”