DAW's Mentioned Before Other's

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So what peer-group am I? I use Reason.

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:05 pm So what peer-group am I? I use Reason.
:scared: :hug:

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:05 pm So what peer-group am I? I use Reason.
You're in a peer group with this guy: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F81NKJST38I
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

:lol: Man, I can't stand that guy. Or fluff or stevie t or really any of those monetized opinion fests!

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:20 pm :lol: Man, I can't stand that guy. Or fluff or stevie t or really any of those monetized opinion fests!
not arf!

https://youtu.be/Hyvby25HWh0

Fluff is the beards and riffs guy. He's basically one stream of opinions about shit I don't give a crap about. Seems really arrogant and snooty.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 pm He's basically one stream of opinions about shit I don't give a crap about. Seems really arrogant and snooty.
YouTube in a nutshell

beards and riffs? ffs.
i wear/have a beard, have done for about 30 years. this whole beards are cool movement pisses me off :x

thankfully ive never experienced this guy, or id be annoyed about him :lol:

He has a fantastic daddy beard, he'd do in a pinch :hihi:

:lol:

mines more gandalf these days, because i refuse to trim it and look like one of these beard fashionistas, id rather look like a homeless santa.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:37 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 pm He's basically one stream of opinions about shit I don't give a crap about. Seems really arrogant and snooty.
YouTube in a nutshell
But there are some things that are informational too. I like the JHS Thursdays because he doesn't meander on about nonsense, it's fun and cool and you learn things.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:42 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:37 pm
YouTube in a nutshell
But there are some things that are informational too. I like the JHS Thursdays because he doesn't meander on about nonsense, it's fun and cool and you learn things.
I know, I should have put a smiley after that. I mean ‘Youtubers’ more than anything.

There are some really cool YouTube channels for sure.

No, you are right. Youtubers are mostly like that. Sometimes it's fun (like things you didn't about x) but most of the time it's just a waste. I've cut down quite a bit.

I used to watch Fluff but just came to realization that I'm not getting anything out of it. He's an ok guitarist who has an endorsement with MM and then makes all that money for just flapping his lips and unboxing guitars and gear that I could never afford. Anyways, enough hijacking this :lol:

YouTubers are the interwebs version of the Kardashians

:hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”