What do you think of the DAW market right now and for 2020?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

babysitter wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:58 am
reggie1979 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:30 am I actually agree. I've owned it since forever and I cannot get anything done with it. Great midi, but everything else feels turible. Kudos to them for continually trying to make it better, but I can't wrap my head around it :x
Be careful they might ban you for your opinion, they're a bunch of cry babies around here.
The problem is not opinions, that is always respected, is the fact that some individuals like you seek everything in order to bash and discredit some developers, daws ext. this has been the same for a long time already with particulars like you creating multiple accounts after warnings and ban because of your attitude, hypocrite.

With all respect.
Last edited by JunSev on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

babysitter wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:58 am
reggie1979 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:30 am I actually agree. I've owned it since forever and I cannot get anything done with it. Great midi, but everything else feels turible. Kudos to them for continually trying to make it better, but I can't wrap my head around it :x
Be careful they might ban you for your opinion, they're a bunch of cry babies around here.
I will never figure out people like you. You're the online equivalent of that drunk guy in the pub that fights with the bouncer over being booted! :lol:

I'm just not that person that thinks it makes any sense to hang out where the owners don't want me. It's a weird psychological state you exist in.

Delusional Fanbois that have to protect their precious software from negative opinions, talk about mental disorder.

To help you from being triggered again, I'll just say Reaper from now on.

Reaper.

And click. Until the mods figure out what reincarnation of that is :lol:

MOD WARNING!!! MOD WARNING!!! EDWARD IS BACK!!! THIS IS NOT A TEST!!! REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A TEST!!!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

babysitter wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:22 am Delusional Fanbois that have to protect their precious software from negative opinions, talk about mental disorder.

To help you from being triggered again, I'll just say Reaper from now on.

Reaper.
Reaper.

Guess what I'm eating right now Howard, I'm eating a Mango. I love Mangos Howard. Don't you? Mango, mango, mango, I just love me some mango! You might even say that I'm a mango fanboi. It's the best fruit in the world man.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:39 am Guess what I'm eating right now Howard, I'm eating a Mango. I love Mangos Howard. Don't you? Mango, mango, mango, I just love me some mango! You might even say that I'm a mango fanboi. It's the best fruit in the world man.
Reaper.

Orion

babysitter wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 am
Orbit-50 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:39 am Guess what I'm eating right now Howard, I'm eating a Mango. I love Mangos Howard. Don't you? Mango, mango, mango, I just love me some mango! You might even say that I'm a mango fanboi. It's the best fruit in the world man.
Reaper.

FRUITY LOOPS

Just stop now, or next time I'm going to attach a gif for illustration!

perfumer wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:20 am
babysitter wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 am
Reaper.

FRUITY LOOPS
:hihi:

I concur Reaper should be called 'Mango' from now on.

reggie1979 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:34 am And click. Until the mods figure out what reincarnation of that is :lol:
It's always so obvious. :P

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”