I love my Cubase 10

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ramseysounds wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 pm Jeez, this kid has got a terrible attitude. Merry xmas
:(

BONES wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:26 am I have an interesting problem at the moment. The song I've been working on for the past week or so won't play. I press the play button or the spacebar and nothing happens. If I move the cursor to a spot mid-way through the song, it plays OK but it won't just play from any point in the timeline. It has been getting progressively worse over time and it's really hard now to find a spot it will start from. None of my other songs are affected, just this one project. I've looked and there isn't a single tool in use here that isn't also used somewhere else, except for a Kontakt instrument but if I mute or even delete that channel, the problem persists. Anyone seen anything like that before?

(Don't worry, I still love Cubase.)
Similar sort of issue, as currently I am having all kinds of issues with Kontakt in Cubase. But when using an editor audio or midi, and I go back to the project window , pressing space to play won't work, and I have to click a place in the timeline to get it to play. If I am working in the project window, its fine, space starts and stops OK.

I am guessing is a focus issue with Cubase (Yes I am on 10.5 now) never had this issue in 10.

Kontakt issues are serious with me atm, (6.2.1) as it's causing Cubase to crash on exit, and Kontakt to stop working completely. (It's to do with mono outputs and stereo effects.)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I am still on 10.0.5. I've moved on to other things and it's only this one project that's affected. Still, I'll definitely need to get this fixed before too long and it's good to know it's not just me.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

It's actually becoming a fking real pain in the arse, as i'm working on a track, and at times you get into a groove and stuff happens fast, switching from editor to main project window and wanting to just press space to play the damn thing, and having to grab the mouse, and refocus Cubase is really getting annoying.

I need to find a work around for this, because it's really getting a problem.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”