Ableton 10 Themes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi!

I've been reading through the threads and found a few on Ableton themes, how to get hold of them, make them, etc. so I thought I'd drop a link in for a new site that I've created.

I was going to make my own theme for Ableton 10 but it's really quite tricky to do, if anyone's tried it here you'll know what I mean! It consists of editing a text file with different number values for the colours of each element and can take quite a while to get it looking like you want to.

I thought there must be a better way to do it so set about creating an online editor that allowed you to do it all visually, simply by clicking on different parts of the Ableton interface and choosing the colour for it.

I talked through it in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWuJaEYLKGo

If you want to check out the site, it's completely free and you can browse through the 100+ themes that are already on there, created by myself and the community already on the site - plus you can take any theme on there and customise it to how you like :)

https://www.abletonthemes.com (https://www.abletonthemes.com)

Here's a few that were created using the site...

Image Image Image Image

good one :)

Thanks for sharing! Wish your site was available when I made my. Would have save some time and guesswork :)

Nice one..the bitwig look...

Edit *double*

Nice job. Works like a charm.

As i understand one has to create account to make themes. Now if it would be a standalone app i would most welcome it :)

Thanx for sharing

BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:59 pm As i understand one has to create account to make themes. Now if it would be a standalone app i would most welcome it :)
I get so much spam already, that I don't worry so much about making accounts--with another email address. However, I believe in this case it's simply so that you can save your work, share it, and get credit for it. I've had absolutely no issues with anything related to the account and the editor is by far the slickest produced by anyone to date--completely WYSIWYG. It's a breeze. If you want to edit themes, I highly recommend it.

I am in no way shape or form involved in the site so this is just me as a user.

jonljacobi wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:03 pm
BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:59 pm As i understand one has to create account to make themes. Now if it would be a standalone app i would most welcome it :)
I get so much spam already, that I don't worry so much about making accounts--with another email address. However, I believe in this case it's simply so that you can save your work, share it, and get credit for it. I've had absolutely no issues with anything related to the account and the editor is by far the slickest produced by anyone to date--completely WYSIWYG. It's a breeze. If you want to edit themes, I highly recommend it.

I am in no way shape or form involved in the site so this is just me as a user.
jonljacobi. Thanks for the feedback.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”