DAW with chord assistant

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jim Roseberry wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 pm Studio X is no longer available (pulled by the Dev).
Even if you have the extension, it will no longer run.
I read recently about making it work again with a little fix... :?:

Jim Roseberry wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 pm Studio X is no longer available (pulled by the Dev).
Yes it will, because I'm running the latest version of Studio One Pro 4.1.4.51719 with it.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 pm
Yes it will, because I'm running the latest version of Studio One Pro 4.1.4.51719 with it.
Can you tell me how???

Trancit wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:33 pm
Can you tell me how???
How...Well this is one of these things I can't explain to you on KVR.

Jonny can help...in providing some highlights on installing and using Studio One X however from back in 2017.
https://youtu.be/UVAg9YZ5mJk?t=683
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

beatmangler443 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:46 pm Studio One 4. Cubase is the AARP of DAW's lol.
Yes - if people stick with it, odds are they'll use Cubase when they mature.

I jeep forgetting I have Scaler. I never really feel the need to use a chord generator, but i should probably open it up the odd time and see what different results it gives me. It is well designed.

I like the pattern/chord generator in Waveform. Makes it very easy to enter chords and their variations, or progressions into the piano roll. But then you have to move your MIDI to another DAW unless you want to work 100% in Waveform as your DAW.

FL Studio has a very good piano roll with chord entry. But the downside there is that you have to use FL... :wink:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The issue is... you can't run it legitimately.
If you could, you could give instructions openly on these forums.
The Dev has pulled the extensions (no longer available to download)... and they've "timed out".
He's asked folks not to run the extensions.
Jim Roseberry
Purrrfect Audio
www.studiocat.com
jim@studiocat.com

There is a script for Reaper called Reatrack.
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php ... t=reatrack

It's a WIP though. It looks pretty patched up but hey it's free.

I use Rapid Composer and very happy with it. It tends to crash a bit but it autosaves and I gets work done and is very versatile and well thought out !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

I don't have studio one 4. Studio X works fine in 3 but I don't remember where I got it. I didn't even realize it had a chord assistant until I started playing with cubase and wishing for something like that in studio one.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”