1%
Tracktion Software Waveform
2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 am Actually, if you think about the size of Cubase's user base, it has surprisingly few hates compared to the other big players.
Probably yamaha isn't working around the social media and also the userbase aren't actively engaging in it.

lessera wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:18 am
QBICS wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 pm
Kongru wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:42 pm
QBICS wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:32 pmCubase)
Did you create an account just to say that lol
The account was created about 2 weeks ago) I recently saw this forum and fell in love with it)
I'm often accused of being too curious about random/trivial things. Having said that, might I inquire about your use of parenthesis? Just curious...
It is a smile :)

BONES wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 am Actually, if you think about the size of Cubase's user base, it has surprisingly few hates compared to the other big players.
I have no hatred for any DAW, I just did not find a common language with Cubase. Of course, the reason is me)

OTOH, I am continually surprised at how much I like Cubase and how well it suits the way we work. I kind of got press-ganged into trying it, thinking it couldn't possibly be better than Orion, but it is so flexible it can adapt to whatever workflow you want to throw at it. It's still not better than Orion for the things Orion does but it's close enough and it does so much that Orion never did that the overall experience is way better. And I still haven't done much more than scratch the surface, I'll be discovering new things for years.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 pm OTOH, I am continually surprised at how much I like Cubase and how well it suits the way we work. I kind of got press-ganged into trying it, thinking it couldn't possibly be better than Orion, but it is so flexible it can adapt to whatever workflow you want to throw at it. It's still not better than Orion for the things Orion does but it's close enough and it does so much that Orion never did that the overall experience is way better. And I still haven't done much more than scratch the surface, I'll be discovering new things for years.
I'm happy for you!) I have the same feelings from working in Reaper. 5 years already :)

QBICS wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 pm
lessera wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:18 am
QBICS wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 pm
Kongru wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:42 pm
QBICS wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:32 pmCubase)
Did you create an account just to say that lol
The account was created about 2 weeks ago) I recently saw this forum and fell in love with it)
I'm often accused of being too curious about random/trivial things. Having said that, might I inquire about your use of parenthesis? Just curious...
It is a smile :)
I can get on board with that. :)

I love all DAWs, wish I had the time I would use them all lol
DoomTune.com

ubailey wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:02 am I love all DAWs, wish I had the time I would use them all lol
same here. I hope that before I die, some genius is going to discover the immortality pill and let it loose on the world and it would be like the internet... worldwide and hard to control.

and then smart people will be immortal and will have all the time in the world to find other earth-like planets and get us there and study black holes and that kind of stuff.

and learn how to use all the daws, if they want.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Mankind is more or less immortal. Death is the best invention the evolution has yet developed, its very successful... The perspective of out of ones own life is different of course...

harryupbabble wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:54 pm and then smart people will be immortal
What about the rest of us?

You are already immortal. Your ancestors spirit survived for centuries and you are a living proof.

harryupbabble started a new thread to keep the discussion of immortality and the like from taking this one too far off topic.

viewtopic.php?p=7635508

BONES wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 pm OTOH, I am continually surprised at how much I like Cubase and how well it suits the way we work. I kind of got press-ganged into trying it, thinking it couldn't possibly be better than Orion, but it is so flexible it can adapt to whatever workflow you want to throw at it. It's still not better than Orion for the things Orion does but it's close enough and it does so much that Orion never did that the overall experience is way better. And I still haven't done much more than scratch the surface, I'll be discovering new things for years.
who are you and what have you done with the real bones?

Meffy wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:50 am harryupbabble started a new thread to keep the discussion of immortality and the like from taking this one too far off topic.

viewtopic.php?p=7635508
have you tried "reaper"?

Since Terry Pratchett I can't settle for reapers that don't speak in ALL CAPS.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”