1%
Tracktion Software Waveform
2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Damn, crimsonwarlock is back. And he's still a fanboi.

crimsonwarlock wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:41 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:17 pm Nice to know there are 9 people using Reaper, though. That sure learned me.
Seriously :dog:
well, no, its a f**king joke, obviously. :dog: :roll:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

chk071 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 am Damn, crimsonwarlock is back. And he's still a fanboi.
Ive got nothing against people being fans of their tools. Doing the whole self-aggrandisement-by-proxied-authority thing (aka 'all the experts Im speaking for agree with me') is tiresome.

Anyways, its kind of a shame. I honestly think that Reaper would have half those numbers if it wasnt for the fanbois pissing everyone else off. First time I ever heard of it was the twat with a very weird chip on his shoulder... basically 'everybody who doesnt agree that Reaper is the greatest thing ever only does so because they were brainwashed into using PT at the conservatoire they were at,' (<cough>) and its been downhill since then.

I'm afraid Reaper shares the same fate as Linux. It's for geeks, who are into modding the cr** out of their environment. Fair enough, there is a market for that, but, the vastly bigger market is musicians and prople who produce music, who just want a environment which doesn't get in their way. And which works for them by default. Just like with anything else. IMO. I must admit that Reaper isn't quite as specific as Linux, because it at least makes things a bit easier for people who just want to use it. But, in general, i'd say it's pretty much the same thing, with the same approach, and the same GUI related... specifics. *cough*

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:41 am
chk071 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 am Damn, crimsonwarlock is back. And he's still a fanboi.
Ive got nothing against people being fans of their tools. Doing the whole self-aggrandisement-by-proxied-authority thing (aka 'all the experts Im speaking for agree with me') is tiresome.
You never do this, of course. You are one step up the ladder, because authority comes directly from you, and is unquestionable. It's tiresome.

Also, more than 9 is not all of them.

perfumer wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:25 pm You never do this, of course. You are one step up the ladder, because authority comes directly from you, and is unquestionable.
if you say so.
Also, more than 9 is not all of them.
did you figure that out on your own? :clap: :clap:

Online polls like this are useless since they are not based on a single random sample representative for the population. Anyone who went to college and had a basic statistics course knows this. There's no conclusions to be drawn from this at all. It's just discussing for the sake of discussing.

no way!
its science!!!!!!

perfumer wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:21 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:17 pm Nice to know there are 9 people using Reaper, though. That sure learned me.
Have you ever seen a 'professional' use Nuendo...
You don't actually know what Nuendo is, do you.

jancivil wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:34 pm
perfumer wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:21 am
Have you ever seen a 'professional' use Nuendo...
You don't actually know what Nuendo is, do you.
I think you might be on to something there, Jan
:wink:

its when you say something that sounds a bit rude...

vurt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:43 pm its when you say something that sounds a bit rude...
vurt knows...
like BBC
:tu:

:o

btw, you owe me a few days :x
got nothing "done" having too much fun putting stupid bullshit radio shows through the prism :lol:

do have loads of snippets of an angry scottish woman stuttering "fufufufufufufufufufuffusquare sausaaarrge" :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”