1%
Tracktion Software Waveform
2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

What i'm finding funny that seemingly one user stopped hating on Reaper within the last hour or so.
Another convert!

:party:

edit: ok, now the hate count is back to 16
Last edited by FapFilter on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

I hate that REAPER was hard for me to use in the beginning but once somebody shows me how to use it to do specific tasks, I'm off and running.

And if I forget, it's okay because I always save the webpage that explained the way to use it for my specific needs.

But I love REAPER even if it was hard for me to use... only because it can do huge MIDI data editing tasks that other DAWS can't seem to do. And it should get easier and easier to use. I just have to get used to it more and more.

Some people do find REAPER easy to use. They state something like "Huh? REAPER is hard to use? Really? Are you not me?" Something like that.

But other REAPER users just help. They don't actually make statements like that. If it weren't for those helpers, I would have probably given up on REAPER. Methinks those helpers are really really really crucial to REAPER's longevity. No?

Hey, if some REAPER user have problems editing 20,000 midi files, ask me, I'll help. Or more specifically, using Google, I can probably find the KVR webpage where helper and REAPER user Guernon showed me how to do it and I can point you to that.

Also, obviously, if you have other REAPER problems, Google is your friend and Google will probably point you to solutions... solutions that mostly, probably, was solved by Evil Dragon.

And then you would probably hate REAPER less. Please change your votes you buncha REAPER-hatin' meanies. I'm just jokin', man. Hahaha.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I've changed one of mine to REAPER just for you :hihi:

jack.

keeps shitting on my window.

I would find it hard to hate anything made by a company called, 'cockos'.

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:54 pm I would find it hard to hate anything made by a company called, 'cockos'.
Especially seeing you like to tugga rubb rubb on some donkey ...

fedexnman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm Especially seeing you like to tugga rubb rubb on some donkey ...
Is that business or pleasure? If that's a job, that seems like a good job. No hazards of any kind? A lot safer than being a carpenter? But I bet gloves and face shield are used?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I hate SAW Studio because it was created by the Alumina Tea to hypnotize the masses by injecting chemtrail frequencies into the music. You can tell it's true because Mark Zuckerlizard and the other reptiles who own the internet removed it from the poll.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I don't understand how anyone could find the energy to hate a piece of software...

Well some Reaper fans can get a bit annoying, since they take every opportunity to go on about how awesome Reaper is... Nothing against that DAW, though.

E.g. someone posts asking for help because their mix sounds muddy... First reply:
"You need to cut the lows and remove a few elements to clean up the mix. BTW, I saw you're using Ableton Live. You should try Reaper!".

Or someone posts in the Off Topic forum asking for travel advice -
"You should visit Spain! BTW, have you tried Reaper?"

Well, this quite often also applies to stuff like Apple or Linux.
Who gives a damn, they are all great tools with their own merits. Nothing more, nothing less
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

AdvancedFollower wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:28 pm I don't understand how anyone could find the energy to hate a piece of software...

Well some Reaper fans can get a bit annoying, since they take every opportunity to go on about how awesome Reaper is... Nothing against that DAW, though.

E.g. someone posts asking for help because their mix sounds muddy... First reply:
"You need to cut the lows and remove a few elements to clean up the mix. BTW, I saw you're using Ableton Live. You should try Reaper!".

Or someone posts in the Off Topic forum asking for travel advice -
"You should visit Spain! BTW, have you tried Reaper?"
i totally get where youre coming from.
i imagine they stop strangers on the street "can i interest you in a word about reaper?"
theyre everywhere :x

btw, have you tried reaper?

:borg:

I hate that so many do not give into negative emotions.

Hallelujah Reaper , demons be gone ....

I hated having to try and learn the Pascal programming language back in 2005 as it was included in the first year of a Uni course I did, fortunately they allowed me to drop it and do something else without affecting my additional years I did.

As for the poll, the last option shouldn't have been included, that just provides a reason to cop out of deciding and thus the poll is pretty much inconclusive.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”