How to sell all my Steinberg products on 1 eLicenser?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone had the experience of doing this?

I want to make sure I do this correctly to avoid and problems! I have 1 eLicenser that contains a license for Cubase 10 Pro, Padshop Pro extension and Granular Symphonies add on. I want to sell the whole bundle. Should I mail the eLicenser to the buyer and once they receive it, unregister the licenses from my account?

Or, what is the best way?

many thanks,

Greg K.

I think you will need to contact Steinberg about this, I don't think you can unregister your licenses by yourself.

killmaster wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm Has anyone had the experience of doing this?

I want to make sure I do this correctly to avoid and problems! I have 1 eLicenser that contains a license for Cubase 10 Pro, Padshop Pro extension and Granular Symphonies add on. I want to sell the whole bundle. Should I mail the eLicenser to the buyer and once they receive it, unregister the licenses from my account?

Or, what is the best way?

many thanks,

Greg K.
Yes, once the buyer has the eLicenser you'll need to unregister it from your 'My Steinberg' account so they can register it with theirs. You can do this yourself from your account, you don't need to unregister the individual licenses just the eLicenser they're stored on.

In your account, got to the 'My Products' page and select the 'eLicensers' tab. Click the 'Delete registration' link to unregister.

swatwork wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm
Yes, once the buyer has the eLicenser you'll need to unregister it from your 'My Steinberg' account so they can register it with theirs. You can do this yourself from your account, you don't need to unregister the individual licenses just the eLicenser they're stored on.

In your account, got to the 'My Products' page and select the 'eLicensers' tab. Click the 'Delete registration' link to unregister.
Thanks so much! I appreciate the info. Yeh, the resell wizard on Steinberg site only addresses what to do for a single license so this is good to know!

What swatwork wrote is the correct way.

chk071 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:13 pm What swatwork wrote is the correct way.
Thanks! good to have double confirmation! I can see something easily going awry ;)

It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

RexXx wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm Steinberg Resale Wizard:
https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/kn ... rticle%5D=
I looked at this first but it only states what to do for single licenses so it wasn't 100% clear.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”