FL studio - music stops when I use zoom on playlists.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

Few days ago I bought steinberg ur22 mk2 audio interface. When I use zoom option on a playlist in Fl studio, the sound stops playing. It never happened before. I tried different audio settings, but with no effect. Do you know, how to solve this problem?

Yeah it sucks. Was there ever a stable version? Fl11 was the best for me. Why did i start music with later projects.....
They are so unstable for me it sucks. Sadly even ableton users seem not to be crashless. I wanted to maybe switch to ableton or bitwig.
It sucks so much that there are more and more features but no stable version.
Maybe i should stick only to stockplugins. Seems this is the only thing working....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

artudi2 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:06 pm Hi everyone,

Few days ago I bought steinberg ur22 mk2 audio interface. When I use zoom option on a playlist in Fl studio, the sound stops playing. It never happened before. I tried different audio settings, but with no effect. Do you know, how to solve this problem?
please provide a screenshot of your audio settings ...

Sure, no problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

since you recently got the steinberg , and you intimate this behavior is associated
w/ it's installation , treat it as a system variable , and test w/ both ASIO4All ,
and FL Studio ASIO ...

Unfortunately, it appears with both asio4all and fl studio asio

artudi2 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 pm Unfortunately, it appears with both asio4all and fl studio asio
i'm at a loss as to the explanation for this ,
but will nose about for an answer ...
you would be well served to post this at the image-line forum ,
if you haven't yet ...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”