Logic 10.4.2 Has Dropped!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

New Features/Enhancements
  • The Sound Library can be relocated to an external storage device.

Smart Tempo can analyze tempo data across multi-track recordings to define the Project Tempo.

Imported multi-track stems can follow or define Project Tempo.

Smart Tempo now analyzes the tempo of MIDI performances recorded without a metronome.
    Alchemy provides drag and drop hot zones that let you select re-synthesis and sampling options while importing audio.

Alchemy allows numerical editing of parameter values.

Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically.

New mixer mode allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan.

Automatic Slurs can be applied to selected notes in the Score Editor.

Add a photo to track or project notes to help remember key session details or studio hardware settings.

There is now a key command to open the Articulation Editor for the currently selected track, if there is an articulation set available for it.

The "Join Regions" and "Join Regions by Track" commands now convert loops to real copies and join the resulting MIDI regions.

The Threshold control in the Remove Silence from Audio Region window is now displayed in dB rather than percentage.

It is now possible to address a Send directly to an Output.

Available now!

pdxindy wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically.
Finally! :clap:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

The Changelog is Huge!!

Looks like Apple is pretty serious about Logic. 8)
You are currently reading my signature.

Zexila wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:07 pm
pdxindy wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically.
What does this actually mean or look like? Previously, dragging points over other points would eliminate the ones dragged over.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

ARA
  • Region Gain is now applied properly to regions sent to Melodyne using ARA.
  • Compressed audio formats now work with ARA in Logic Pro.
  • Bouncing a file sent to Melodyne via ARA no longer breaks its connection with Melodyne.
  • Muting regions sent to Melodyne using ARA no longer causes them to lose their ARA data if they are not first unmuted before first playback.
Does this means Logic supports ARA, kinda missed that info before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGm8owX73mI
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Waiting on Celemony for this, now.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:11 pm
What does this actually mean or look like? Previously, dragging points over other points would eliminate the ones dragged over.
Think now it's like in Bitwig and etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yay!

Well they have *partially* fixed the tempo curve copy-paste bug that has been with us since 10.1. Now only *some* of your curves are converted to steps, rather than all of them. I guess that's progress.

It doesn't seem to be in the App store in the UK yet. Anyone got it?
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

I don't know if I'm missing something but I tried it and it still eliminate the one dragged over...

Jolaff wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 pm
I don't know if I'm missing something but I tried it and it still eliminate the one dragged over...
:ud:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”