Logic Pro 11 will be releasing later this year ? ?, are we expecting any major upgrades 10.5 ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

groovyomega wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 pm In the mean time DP10 has some Ableton Live-esque clips going on: https://motu.com/en-us/products/software/dp/
imagine if logic adopts chunks from DP. :love:

I'm not a fan of cramming everything into a DAW tho... clips are pretty live-performance oriented, having them in DP seems redundant

Ploki wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:55 pm I'm not a fan of cramming everything into a DAW tho... clips are pretty live-performance oriented, having them in DP seems redundant
MOTU is following trends for many years. They simply stopped innovating. This clip thing feels pretty stupid if you ask me. And it was a complete waste of development resources. If they think they will conquer some user base from Ableton with this... they should think again.
Fernando (FMR)

I would be quite happy with the GarageBand iOS live loop performance thingie within Logic. The app is so crippled but does a few things much better than the big brother.
Oh...are we there yet....nope. Well, maybe tomorrow?........

oh poo!!

So, new day, new hope for a major Logic update! Right ?? :hyper: :lol:

mrj1nx wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 pm So, new day, new hope for a major Logic update! Right ?? :hyper: :lol:
The hope dies last...

Not holding my breath.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:07 pm Not holding my breath.
Logic is desperately needed (by our politicians)...

not holding my breath for that, either.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:11 pm not holding my breath for that, either.
Surely you do not think they‘re users of Reason as well... :scared:

No, and don't call me 'Surely.'
-Henry A. Wallace

:lol: Surely!

Maybe today 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Logic Pro Test Drive
“Logic Pro Test Drive” – You already know how to write great music. Let Logic Pro streamline the technical side of things, so you can record, edit and mix it too. Come learn the techniques directly from Apple experts in this hands-on workshop.
Source: https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2019/e ... test-drive

Why the heck they don't call it Logic Pro X ? :hyper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSV4OteqBE

Wtf?
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”