Is Monoplugs B Step still in business? Yes!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, I just found some unused serials.

I've sent them out to a few people to see if they work.

I haven't talked to Tommy in a long time.

I hope he's ok. He's a straight up guy.

The B-Step sequencer is not to everyone's taste, I know. But I got it working solid for me. In Ableton, FLStudio, EnergyXT2, Reaper. IIRC.

Once you get in to a flow with it, it kind of takes over and the creativity really overwhelms you.

The interface is not so great. The colour schemes are not so great.

I have a lot of colour schemes for it that Tommy just poo-poo'd on the final releases. He's a bit like Vojtech from Melda and Aleksey from Voxengo - great devs - but jesus are they colour blind! :lol:

You can make up your own colour schemes if you want.

I have come up with some insane stuff with this plugin, but yeah, it's not for everyone.

I've still got a few serials left, but I want to give them out to people that have tried the plugin and given it positive feedback.

Once you get over the easy way to use this plugin you can get in to some quite complex stuff quite quickly. Maybe the 4-Track lane paradigm is easier if you are already a Bass Player. But you can tune this thing to whatever you want.

It's something a bit different. But a lot of fun. And it's very functional and very stable across Hosts.

Tell you what, first person to hit me up after posting this will get a free copy to try out. And to keep if they like it. PM me.

Someone that I've had a chat with before and already has a few posts. I won't quibble. I'd like to know if these serials work in fact.

Even Bones!

Especially Bones.

:hug:

I would love to try the sequencer if it is still on offer.

Cheers
Dave
Music is the best

zappadave wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:04 am I would love to try the sequencer if it is still on offer.

Cheers
Dave
I sent you a code.

Let me know if it works and if you want to keep the plugin.

Hi guys,
Really been interested in trying that plugin too, I've seen that their website link has been dead.
If you guys know a way of getting the mac installer ?

Cheers!!

Hey! Lost my mac installer and have had no luck with the web form and have been emailing monoplugs support for over a year with no response. I'd be happy to show my purchase receipt to anyone if they have the mac install file. Let me know if you can help, thanks!

I would like a mac copy also.

I'd love to get this one for Mac too... ;-)

ghjj
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi codec_spurt

thank you for looking into it!

I hope Tommy is OK!

Best

edoosx

A warm ThankYou to the folks carrying about this. I am big fan of this sequencer. Its a beast for live performing. I checked the website once in a while but no luck. I just have the limited version from CM Magazine. I really want to use the full version, but for years now, I was unable to get it. I hope of course the Developer is fine, but fear the worst too like the user codec_spurt.
If anyone here can help me with a solution, that would be really great. I checked every Sequencer Plugin on the market, but I like B-Step by far the most.

B-step is definitely something that should be continued - hope the dev can keep going and if not then just release the code for others. But I do prefer devs (and everyone really) being paid for their work

I don think I have the installer anymore so maybe when this computer goes that will be it

Don't get me wrong. I wanted to buy this thing now for quite some time. But as the Website is down for (2 years?.. php..blabla) I was out of luck. For 50 bucks its a no brainer for me. I would even pay more for it. Yes, I like this thing so much.
Even the user interface is great for me. But thats a matter of taste I guess. What I like about the Gui is, its strait forward and allows me to create in no time my musical ideas. The chord concept is heaven. The Rep features are insane cool too. I can not praise it enough.

hjk
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frghj
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

any new from the dev ? i still can t use monique...edit : website down :(

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”