VSTHost Only Getting Audio Out Of One Speaker When Recording

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haha...who knows. :)

Thanks for the heads up, will check ASAP.

OK, ive checked out the new version. Turns out it is not really 'new', it was released about a month after 1.55 which introduced the mixer. (1.55 was from November 2016 and 1.56 is from December 2016.)

Unfortunately the problem with the mixer persists.

(No changes according to history.txt so its not surprising.)

While i was at it i made a short video clip this time to demonstrate the issue visually.

- Attach 2 instances of ADM CM to max out the slots

- Remove them

- The third instance cannot be attached even though no slot is occupied

click to view animation

Yeah I realized that I already had this release, just didn't have it installed, I forgot this version came out shortly after.
Thank You for providing this animation, I see what you are saying more so now, hopefully this gets corrected, not sure if the creator knows about it, if I create an account on his forum I will mention this, or I will ask my friend to mention it if he creates an account there.
Your VSTHost looks different than mine (from what I remember), do you know what skin you are using, looks so much cleaner?
Your video actually in general brings up a couple of questions about the mixer.

Anyways, thanks again for the video.

Engine menu ---> configure ---> Assing input channel: assing both to 1 (or 2)

cbuz wrote: Engine menu ---> configure ---> Assing input channel: assing both to 1 (or 2)
Like i pointed out on page 1. ;)

miketurn wrote: Your VSTHost looks different than mine (from what I remember), do you know what skin you are using, looks so much cleaner?
2 years late, (time really does fly, doesnt it), but no 'skin' in that sense.

Its the default theme, only with a different background image.

(Unicolor RGB 43|43|49, to be precise.)

I did re-skin the mixer though, but since it doesnt work properly anyhow i didnt bother to share the images.

(However, should it ever get fixed i will be glad to do so if anyone wants them.)

miketurn wrote: Anyways, thanks again for the video.
Glad you caught it while it was still viewable. Its gone now because like all the other stuff i uploaded over the years it fell victim to the sudden and still unexplained vanishing of Pixhost. (The site just went poof one day and that was literally the end of it.)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”