Image-Line | Minihost Modular (Beta)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

statue wrote:The beta version is really promising, although crashes quite a bit.
Really hope you guys find time to continue the development of this, it would easily beat all other similar plugins imo!
+1

I can use the MiniHost Modular right now.

Please IL make is multi-touch capable.

add the control surface of the Patcher
https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... atcher.htm
This is very important.

Include a Native 32 bit to 64 bit bridge!
Also very important.

Even charge $ a bit $ if you must but get it done!

highkoo wrote:Between this and FL 12, I am still using workarounds to record midi from a VSTi.
So... thats kind of weird. :?
Six months since that post, and a year since beta release.
v12.2 of FL was a very nice, and necessary, update, but the above is still true....
ImageImageImageImage

Still unusable on Mac - can't get it to even load a plugin, it crashes on plugin scan every time and seems to have no memory of, or mechanism for excluding, whichever plugin or plugins caused the crash.

This is a great concept, I like it a lot, but can't make any plugin show it's presets, each inserted plugin is forever stuck in it's first preset -- that makes it almost unusable... :-(
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

Come on IL, just sell your piano roll as a vst and call it a day.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Kalamata Kid wrote: add the control surface of the Patcher
https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... atcher.htm
This is very important.

Even charge $ a bit $ if you must but get it done!
:tu:

aMUSEd wrote:Still unusable on Mac - can't get it to even load a plugin, it crashes on plugin scan every time and seems to have no memory of, or mechanism for excluding, whichever plugin or plugins caused the crash.

yeah it's completely broken man. it had such promise... Sometimes minihost won't even launch here at all.

And then there are crash problems galore.

it seems it's been abandoned, so i have just gone to patchworx instead which was worth the money. Not the same thing, but between using patchworx and then metaplugin within patchworx, there is a lot of stuff one can do.

If only nial moody hadn't stopped development of his product, as that one was really going somewhere.

Why am I unable to change presets in a plugin that has been added to miniHost modular?... is it not possible or am I missing something?... :?
:help: Anyone?...
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

Regnas wrote:So, this was left to die?? :(
Most probably. :scared:
Last time someone from Image-Line commented on this thread was exactly one year ago.

IL are you listening to this? Minihost Modular is a spectacular idea and program! Plz do not leave it to die... :cry:

218 wrote:IL are you listening to this? Minihost Modular is a spectacular idea and program! Plz do not leave it to die... :cry:
The entire dev team is working on FL Studio OS X and FL Studio 12.3 ... once these are released, there should be a lot more time for things like Minihost.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

KTlin wrote:
Last time someone from Image-Line commented on this thread was exactly one year ago.
The KVR illuminati doesn't like us posting stuff here, so ... :)
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:
218 wrote:IL are you listening to this? Minihost Modular is a spectacular idea and program! Plz do not leave it to die... :cry:
The entire dev team is working on FL Studio OS X and FL Studio 12.3 ... once these are released, there should be a lot more time for things like Minihost.

Regards Scott
Love it when the developer keeps us informed.
I will be looking forward to the full development of Minihost!

Image-Line wrote:
KTlin wrote:
The KVR illuminati doesn't like us posting stuff here, so ... :)
KVR is about Music, the interest of Music making, plugins, DAWs etc. Forget about all the haters. Feel sorry for them instead. Of course every owner of FL Studio want regular updates about what is coming, and when. Its the same as U-he, Xfer, Melda and the others :wink:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”