Image-Line | Minihost Modular (Beta)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

highkoo wrote:When the f**k will it copy midi into FL?
Or is that just a ridiculous question?

I don't think it's a ridiculous question.

I just think it's phrased in a questionable manner.

There is never a reason to be impolite.

Im an American.
ImageImageImageImage

morelia wrote:Are waves plugins supposed to work or is there a known issue with the shell?
Hi, follow these steps...

Using waves plugins in FL Studio

We expect to have official support from Waves in the future as we are working with them on the issues.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:
morelia wrote:Are waves plugins supposed to work or is there a known issue with the shell?

We expect to have official support from Waves in the future as we are working with them on the issues.

Regards Scott
Isn't this thread about Minihost? That link seems to be about FLS which I stated above I have no problems with. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:
Image-Line wrote:

Regards Scott
Isn't this thread about Minihost? That link seems to be about FLS which I stated above I have no problems with. Correct me if I'm wrong.
My bad, for some reason I thought you were asking about FL Studio ;)

I will check with the team if Waves plugins are causing known issues.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Thanks Scott

morelia wrote:Thanks Scott
Loading the waveshell plugin should show a list of shell plugins and let the user select one to load but that doesn't seem to happen.

So no, they don't work in MiniHost at the moment but we will fix that ASAP.

Regards Scott

Great news, thanks Scott.

Like with most IL products, i have serious issues with this. SOmetimes i press the icon on the dock and it simply refuses to launch at all, and i have to uninstall it and reinstall it to get it temporarily working again.

Last time i checked, one could not choose midi channel for a device.. has this been rectified?

Also, is there some kind of master mixer now so we can do levels? Obviously, if it works, something like this is an ideal to companion to REason with it's external midi function, to allow use of vst instruments. But to have an on board mixer so it could be mixed in realtime with vst effects, and then just a one time bounce recorded into reason, would be really cool.

But i will update to the latest version and see how it is working these days.

Hmm is the last update for this still really from April? Then the plugin issues wouldn't have been fixed.. (no sorting of any kind, and it won't let me deselect plugins, so basically when i open the plugin menu, it takes me a LONG time to find a plugin as there are so many installed and there is no easy way to find it).

It's a shame, the concept is so wonderful, but in some ways so poorly executed. I mean it really only needs these minor additions.. a plug in sort/manager, rather than just scanning *everything*(and the problem is it force scans my main folder instead of letting me create a small folder just for the few vst i want to use in it!), midi channel select, and a nice mixer.. but the first two are the most important.. it is more or less useless to me because of that. And then, pedalboard2 which i believe is this one's spiritual predecessor, is much better for me as it does those two things, but has no multi core! GRRRR

Nope, back to the same rubbish, won't let me get past the splash screen and press the OK button. Imageline, get your mac act together. seriously. Now 6.5 years since i have been complaining.

Dear Belgian Sirs,
I am most inquisitive concerning the aforementioned query regarding the ability to copy midi notes from inside this lovely piece of software into your other lovely piece of software.
Kindly advise.
Please and thank yous, all around.
Please.
And thanks.
Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage

:lol:

highkoo wrote:Im an American.
Murica F yeah!!!

Scott are there any plans to add a parameter readout in the top corner of minihost modular like in fl studio?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”