Phrazor anybody?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No one? I have tried to make a new b/w theme/skin (would have definitely been easier with that GUI Development Kit).
Last edited by studio4 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image

Thanks. I can't wait to try it out!

I've been using Phrazor forever so a change is welcome :-)
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Cool, I thought I was the only one still using Phrazor.
I updated the link for the skin (the previous zip file had no top level folder).
Image Image

Ha! My old topic strikes back. No, you're not the only one using Phrazor. Thanks for the skin, good on these old eyes.

Thanks, probably a bit too minimalistic ("boring") right now (still work in progress).
Last edited by studio4 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

Well, I quite liked Graphite New just fine, then along came Light Blue, and after going back and forth I have to go with LB, as my studio looks grey and black so why not a wee bit of blue? And just enough, nice and subtle, good job man.
The text was too light for me in the drum grid so I switched out the Default Mono "palette" picture(text colors) with yours. I have Graphics Gale and suppose I could have gone in and manually replaced colors but am lazy of course.
Thanks again mate.
We ought to start the Phrazor fan club, for all 14 of us! Its a shame what could have been, I think I read something about a planned built-in sampler. It does fine for me though, not bad for 9 year old abandonware.

You are right, the text in the drum grid could be darker. I will correct it later and update the files. Suggestions are always welcome.
The palette's colors can easily be changed in Photoshop or with every other graphics editor. For the drum editor text it's the first swatch in the row "Text Inner Label".

One great thing about Phrazor is that it loads super fast (faster than any other DAW I know), so it just takes seconds until you see the changes.
Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

Here is another version with a different track mixer/fader design:

preview:
Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

Very nice, thanks man! Now I have to decide, argh-

Some color themes:

Graphite Black/Brown

Graphite White/Orange

Graphite White/Green

Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 am, edited 17 times in total.
Image Image

(Made some corrections and updated the links)
Image Image

hi,
never got myself into phrazor, it wasn´t a gui problem, even today looking to these schemes i can say i really like it, i guess i was just into eXT too much (still am), but era and est were some genius little things :party: !! if only est had a resizable gui :( (a couple of more features = the dream box) ,
my question is does anyone still have those various users est/era schemes/skins and is willing to share?thanks

The site is down unfortunately, but still available here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20070101005 ... wnload.htm
Image Image

Another Phrazor GUI

Graphite Night Blue

Graphite Night Green

Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image

@Studio4, these are great, thnx for the share!
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”