Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Precisionsound new website open!

Our brand new store is active:
www.precisionsound.net

Best regards,

The Precisionsound Team

Our new store is probably one of the best shopping experiences for digital downloads of sample libraries you can find.

We are using the latest techniques to deliver the best, fastest and most secure digital delivery and ordering available today.

Everything that was user unfriendly in our old store is history now! :-)

The Precisionsound Team

Very nice indeed! One thing (and you may have already corrected it) was when I filtered to 'String' products, the Greek Lyra was not there. When I found it under 'All' and then clicked on its page, it showed the path to be under 'String'. Seemed a little odd.

(Btw, I missed the last great sale and am just waiting for another to pop up during a time I can actually jump on it.) :)
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

precisionsound wrote:Our new store is probably one of the best shopping experiences for digital downloads of sample libraries you can find.
Probably, or do you have a proof of it? :P

The ordering and files are handled by FastSpring and they are up to date for this tasks.
We have not found any better, only services that are almost equal.

Lars

BBFG# wrote:Very nice indeed! One thing (and you may have already corrected it) was when I filtered to 'String' products, the Greek Lyra was not there. When I found it under 'All' and then clicked on its page, it showed the path to be under 'String'. Seemed a little odd.

(Btw, I missed the last great sale and am just waiting for another to pop up during a time I can actually jump on it.) :)
Greek Lira is on page 2 if you select "Stringed" each page shows only 10 items, we may adjust this so each page shows more items.

Lars

Good stuff, I did find the old site problematic at times

The old site has now been removed and all links in blogs and on websites around the Internet are pointing to our new site.
The direct links to specific product pages that has been posted on blogs and sites before are different though so you may come to a 404 URL not found on our new site. You have to browse our product categories to find the specific library page.
Most of the old products are still available some are about to be released soon and some are discontinued.

Discontinued products are:
Electronic Producer
Infected Bass
Art of noise
Treated Drums 1 & 2
Ethnic RnB
Cembalo

Products that's going to be released in updated version or replaced by new libraries are:
Celtic Whistles
Privilege flute
Swedish KeyHarp

All the free libraries will be released soon for customers and newsletter subscribers.

Best regards,

The Precisionsound Team
www.precisionsound.net

8) I've been waiting for the Key Harp Update!

I just looked at the new site. It seems so much better than the old one. I think one reason I didn't end up purchasing at the old site was due to its difficult navigation (for me).
Really great look and feel now.

Return to “Precisionsound”