Precisionsound Springsale 2012, 50% off.

Official support for: precisionsound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

** SPRINGSALE 2012 **
50% Discount on all SampleSets!
This offer ends May 16 2012.
The discount will be automatically calculated at checkout.

Best regards,

The Precisionsound Team

www.precisionsound.net

I just bought a couple. I'm fond of your sample libraries but I have to say your delivery method is completely insane: Click a link to enter a code to download a ZIP to extract an HTML file to follow a link to download a ZIP to extract (with a password) to create a folder that has a RAR file to decompress.

The thought of losing everything I've downloaded and having to start again fills me with terror.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I'm just happy for the extra time. The email from this morning said: "this offer ends 16 April." :-o
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

pough wrote:I just bought a couple. I'm fond of your sample libraries but I have to say your delivery method is completely insane: Click a link to enter a code to download a ZIP to extract an HTML file to follow a link to download a ZIP to extract (with a password) to create a folder that has a RAR file to decompress.

The thought of losing everything I've downloaded and having to start again fills me with terror.
First I agree that our system is in need of improvements and we are working on it.
We can make the process of ordering 1 or 2 clicks shorter, I know.
But, and this is important, if you have a printer, print out the link and code document (the HTML file) in case you get a HD crash.
If you don't have a printer you can send us a mail and give us any information you used when ordering like email address and we track your order and we will send you the link and code document again so you can download the library.

Best regards,
Lars

Sequent wrote:I'm just happy for the extra time. The email from this morning said: "this offer ends 16 April." :-o
A "typo", or what is called, the sale is one moth from April 16 to May 16. :)

Best,

Lars

:)

You have a skinny bundle for U90 + Eminent 275. Do you have one for those who have U-90 and isntead want Eminent 275 & Melanie?

Hello!

Sen us your order ID for the U90 or email when you did the order etc. and we can work something out.
info[at]precisionsound.net

Best,

Lars

15 days left! :)

Best regards,
Lars

Email sent ;)

Just ordered. Thanks for extending the sale - took me a bit to make up my mind :)

The Springsale has been extended until 27 May! :)

Best,

Lars

Must give this a bump and thank Lars/PrecisionSound for their excellent customer service with my order... I bungled it and they stepped in and helped me out.

Thanks again

Return to “Precisionsound”