Moldovan Cimbalom

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I purchased the moldovan cimbalom and I have a question about the tremolos ;

Do you plan to record and program tremolos for that library in a further update ? This is the only thing missing in the wonderfull worked you achieved with that unique library *

I'm a Logic usser, and don't own Kontakt : I also purchased the Alpine Zither and wonder if you plan to write the progams (like the tremolos) of the update for EXS24 too ?

best regards

* it is the best multisampled cimballon on the market in my opinion, and it's simply magic to be able to play such an instrument - of such and exceptional quality - with a master keyboard. A dream come true, really.
Nicolas

GB and Logic Express user
Imac 2007
libraries : East West (Gypsy, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra), AcousticsampleS (their amazing pianos), Best Service (Accordions), Precision Sounds (Balalaïka, Cymbalum, Alpine Zither)

Hello!

I am happy to hear that you like the library. :D

We will do a tremolo update for the Cimbalom but only for Kontakt 3 and 4. The tremolo will be KSP script based, we cannot put that type of programming into the EXS24 format. The new script for the Moldova Cimbalom will be like the scripts we used for Lyra, Alpine Concert Zither & MEGHAN Celtic Harp.

Best regards,

Lars

Return to “Precisionsound”