The Skinny Organ Collection - Eminent 275

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Eminent Solina P275 Series 9 had a price tag of approximately $2500 in 1985 and was made in Holland. It uses the same string-synth section as the legendary 310 model used by Jean Michel Jarre. The P275 is completely analog and has a unique sounding drum machine built in (Syncopator 355).

Precisionsound teamed up with Skinny Hastrup and started a new line of SampleSets titled "The Skinny Organ Collection".

"The Skinny Organ Collection - Eminent 275" contains:

451 mono 24-bit WAV sound samples.
35 mono 24-bit WAV rhythm loops.
35 mono 24-bit Rx2 loops.
38 + 28 NI Kontakt v1 and v2 programs divided into "Basic" and "Advanced".
38 + 37 NI Kontakt v3 and v4 programs divided into "Basic" and "Advanced".
38 + 20 HALion (all versions) programs divided into "Basic" and "Advanced".
38 + 25 EXS24 programs divided into "Basic" and "Advanced".
38 SoundFont (Sf2) programs (16-bit).

All formats are included when you buy the SampleSet.

Price: $39 (+$11 if you want it on DVD)

http://www.store.precisionsound.net/p275info.php
Last edited by precisionsound on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi

I just got the Eminent275 and have a question.

In the Demo http://www.samplesets.scorpionshops.com ... 20Noxe.mp3 from 0 - 1:30 minute, there is the famous Jarre Pad. which phaser do you use ? and what is setting on the effect ?

best regards

Peter Persson

mcpersso wrote:Hi

I just got the Eminent275 and have a question.

In the Demo http://www.samplesets.scorpionshops.com ... 20Noxe.mp3 from 0 - 1:30 minute, there is the famous Jarre Pad. which phaser do you use ? and what is setting on the effect ?

best regards

Peter Persson
It's actually the built-in phaser of Kontakt 4.
I think I used one of the presets and just lowered the speed so it swirls nicely.

Great demo !

I bought the library this night, along with the Mighty U90 (love your Disco Dreams demo) and some other libraries thanks to those Xmas /nye great sales.
I am discovering Precision Sound. I bought 2 weeks ago several string libraries...then I went on the forum...and heard the demo here
:-) :-)

best

Nicolas
Nicolas

GB and Logic Express user
Imac 2007
libraries : East West (Gypsy, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra), AcousticsampleS (their amazing pianos), Best Service (Accordions), Precision Sounds (Balalaïka, Cymbalum, Alpine Zither)

Hi again,

I wonder what were the Eminent 275 patches you used precisely (I know they all come from the Eminent) in the Equal Noxe demo ?

(and especially which one of the strings did you used)

best
Nicolas

Imac 2007
libraries : East West (Gypsy, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra), AcousticsampleS (their amazing pianos), Best Service (Accordions), Precision Sounds (Balalaïka, Cymbalum, Alpine Zither)

hb222 wrote:Hi again,

I wonder what were the Eminent 275 patches you used precisely (I know they all come from the Eminent) in the Equal Noxe demo ?

(and especially which one of the strings did you used)

best
Well, some details i'd like to keep to myself, but it includes dubbing of several sounds, adding of long panning delays and keeping things luscious with EQ settings.

I have not used any other sounds but the presets, so it should not be so hard to find.

Listen carefully how Jarre uses effects on the first albums, and you'll get a feeling of how I'm doing it aswell.

Good Luck!

Thnaks for your answer and the usefull clues Charlie
I found some details here too
http://www.jarrography.free.fr/details_ ... id_equip=9
"Ce son si particulier, est réalisé grâce à un Chorus à trois phases qui une fois passé à travers une pédale phase shifter, devient encore plus magnifique."
Nicolas

Imac 2007

Return to “Precisionsound”