Russian Balalaika for Kontakt, HALion, EXS24 & SoundFont!

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russian Balalaika for Kontakt, HALion, EXS24 & SoundFont.

Precisionsound Russian Balalaika SampleSet is a very detailed sampled Balalaika for NI Kontakt, EXS24, HALion and SoundFont. The recording was made in the "Usachevsky" studio at the University of Utah, and the instrument was played by Igor Iachimciuc and edited by Lars Westin, KSP script programming was made by Iain Morland.

The Russian 3 stringed (2 E strings and 1 A string) Balalaika SampleSet contains 1 250 24bit mono WAV files and has been recorded in many articulations separately for both the E and A string.
Articulations available for all formats are;
Up, Down, Thumb, Flam, Mute, Unison EA, Unison EE, Tremolo (3 variations but same speed), Harmonics, FX1, FX2 and Fretnoises.

The SampleSet contains of 2 types of programs; "Solo" and "Group" (NI Kontakt, EXS24 & HALion versions only). The "Solo" programs are one single Balalaika and the "Group" programs are a mix of 3 different notes and articulations played at the same time to build a unison feel of 3
(6 in NI Kontakt 3 and 4 if the String mix is set to 50% using the KSP script programs) unique Balalaika players. Speed control of the tremolos is only available in the NI Kontakt 3 & 4 programs.

"Russian Balalaika" costs $69 (+$11 if you want it on DVD) and all formats are included.

For more details about Russian Balalaika visit www.precisionsound.net.
Last edited by precisionsound on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,

I bought the DVD, and Logic is my DAW.
I don't know how to "put"/"open"/whatever
my EXS24 files. I'm not familiar with all this.

Do I need to use Stuffit Expander ? if so when ? and how ?

thanks

Nicolas
Nicolas

GB and Logic Express user
Imac 2007
libraries : East West (Gypsy, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra), AcousticsampleS (their amazing pianos), Best Service (Accordions), Precision Sounds (Balalaïka, Cymbalum, Alpine Zither)

Hello!

You don't need to extract anything just move the files from the DVD to your hard drive.
Put the library where you have the other libraries for EXS24 and move the .exs files to your "sampler instruments" folder inside Logic.

If you need more support please send your questions to us on info@precisionsound.net

Best regards,

Lars

Thanks a lot for your very quick answer, now I'll be able to install soon my new wonders (this one plus the Cymbalum and the Alpine Zither :-)).
best regards
Nicolas
Nicolas

GB and Logic Express user
Imac 2007
libraries : East West (Gypsy, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra), AcousticsampleS (their amazing pianos), Best Service (Accordions), Precision Sounds (Balalaïka, Cymbalum, Alpine Zither)

Return to “Precisionsound”