Koestler Rigoletto free samples

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi precision sounds,

I just downloaded this, and the toy piano you guys are offering for free. I love this pump organ, and very nice, quirky and authentic sound.

A question about you packing sfz definitions only with the 16 bit files, when the kontakt and halion are packed with 24 bit files- why?

I just downloaded both packs, and put the sfz definition with the 24bit files, and then deleted the 16bit files, and of course it works fine.

Hello!
The reason for 16bit with the Sfz is that we had problems with random clicks in 24bit samples when we did Dusty Electric & Nordic Upright piano for Sfz. So in the future we decided to go safe and do a 16bit version of the WAVs to go with the Sfz file. Of course you can experiment and swap the 16bit files with 24bit file and it may work. But if it's not working and you get clicks in the attack of the samples it's not in the samples it's something with the Sfz player or Sfz in combination with different DAWS.

Lars

precisionsound wrote:Hello!
The reason for 16bit with the Sfz is that we had problems with random clicks in 24bit samples when we did Dusty Electric & Nordic Upright piano for Sfz. So in the future we decided to go safe and do a 16bit version of the WAVs to go with the Sfz file. Of course you can experiment and swap the 16bit files with 24bit file and it may work. But if it's not working and you get clicks in the attack of the samples it's not in the samples it's something with the Sfz player or Sfz in combination with different DAWS.

Lars
have you reported this to Rene? seems very unusual.

The problem occured on two different PC DAWS here and we have reported it to Rene a couple of times but he has not responded with a solution to it.

Return to “Precisionsound”