Bargain Deals!

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Starting in October with the "Weltmeister Accordion" one of our older products will be available for a bargain price, but only for a limited time.
Instead of group buys we will give you a chance to make a great deal by lowering the price drastically for a limited time without any waiting for the product.
So keep up with our news by adding yourself to our mailinglist. This way you will not miss our "Bargain deal" offers.
More information will be posted in the mailinglist at the end of this month.

Best,

The Precisionsound Team

Reading this, its not entirely clear to me - are we to expect other sales this month too or just the accordion for october?

That was one i was waiting a while for and quite like it.

thanks

steve

October is the month for a "bargain deal" on Weltmeister Accordion BUNDLE only. The plan is to put out a product for a month, with a very attractive price. We don't say every month… The only product we are going to offer for a "bargain deal" in October is the Weltmeister BUNDLE.
The deal makes it possible to get a BIG discount and access the product directly;
you do not have to wait for it!
We have that philosophy that if we want it, we want it now, not later... :)
And that may apply to our customers also.

Best,

Lars

Oh, i already bought that one, just waiting for the next ... Really like the sound of your stuff.

thanks Lars

steve

Return to “Precisionsound”