Free authentic Chinese percussion loops

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, get ready be be blown away.

We have a free kong loop pack that's like nothing you have heard before ready for you.

All loops in this package are phatmatik-ready. You can load them up into phatmatik CM/kvr/Pro and go mangling immediately. For other applications, these loops will be seen as normal wave files, so you still can use them inside of your slicer of choice.

All loops are made with our upcoming ChineeKong V2 VSTi. Get horny for it... :hihi:

Sounds great, but would you be able to do anything about the download site? I've tried many times to get a hold of it , but so far it's just not working out. Maybe there is a mirror site you could use. Look forward to try it out. Thanks

Hi Herb, due to the download frenzy of this loop pack that almost squeezed out our bandwidth last month, we had to put them to another slower server. Thanks to Spe3d's kind help, we may be able to sort it out in a day or two.

For the time being, we suggest you use a resume-able download assistent application, or get a copy of CM next month - the loop pack should be on the DVD.

Thanks, the way the downloads are going,looks like your a winner. Look forward to seeing+hearing more of you.
Herb

Thanks to Audioshot's kind help, the free stuff have been moved to another place where you all can download at a good speed now.

Our upcoming ChineeKong V2 will be released shortly(no fixed date yet, but if nothing goes wrong, it will happen very soon).

Our existing customers will get the biggest discount of ChineeKong V2, as we promised. So if you wish to save a few bucks, now may be your last chance to get ChineeWinds and secure your discount for ChineeKong V2.

Will the loop work within BFD and/or Cubase?

Hi joseph,

ChineeKong V2 is not a collection of loops. The free loop pack is a promo demostration of what ChineeKong is capable of.

The wave files in the free loop pack should be able to be read as normal wave files in players other than phatmatik pro. Just download them and check them out. :)

wuz da deal i am trying to figure out how to use the dizi articulation pack im new to c.muzi
onceagain

It's in the Giga format. You have to use something that can either read or extract the samples. Give ESC a try. IIRC, the demo version of ESC allows extraction at a lower quality - yet more or less still usable.

Hi

Is there any way you could you make the midi files available for these loops? This would be a wonderful tutorial for me to see how these loops were constructed, and would better enable me to utilise ChineeKong more authentically.

Cheers - Brett

Hi Brett,

Check your email. :)

What is MaTouQin ? I see it is on sale, but no description on your site.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

That's our upcoming title. It's not ready, so please don't buy it just yet. Will be officially released very soon.

MaTouQin: Horse-headed Fiddle, aka Morin Khuur, is one of the most renowned Mongolian legacies to the world.

Last edited by sosayweall on Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caleb_3030 wrote:wuz da deal i am trying to figure out how to use the dizi articulation pack im new to c.muzi
i suggest less msg in your chinease percussion loops...
:help: :help:
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Return to “Kong Audio”