Planning on buying VST package. Help!!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I'm really interested in buying some VST from you guys, but I'd like to try the free GuZheng before making a purchase to make sure that my DAW, Cubase 8 can pull the VST within the program.

So I downloaded the Qin RV Standalone and free Chinese GuZheng from the 'Freebie' section and installed it. The program is, after I loaded the GuZheng, I can't hear any sound from the Qin RV Standalone nor can I hear anything in Cubase when I add the Gu Zheng VST

I tried to switch sound driver and restart and reinstall, nothing works. I really want this to work so I can buy some instrumental package from you!

Please help!

I think it'd be better to contact me by email so I can notice the reply faster.

Email: aoranli.piano@gmail.com (mailto:aoranli.piano@gmail.com)

Thanks!

Or you can look here...

Typically once you load the instrument into Qin RV you then have to choose a preset and load the samples (which are different variations/keyswitch/veloswitch etc. versions).

The standalone mode requires selecting an ASIO driver from the "Options" menu. You can install ASIO4ALL if you don't already have any ASIO driver in your system.

We'd highly recommend you use your proper VST host to load up our QIN RV player instead. The standalone mode is only meant to provide a quick test tool.

As for no sound in Cubase, thejonsolo is most likely right about the cause: You need to select an instrument first, and then you need to load up a preset for it to have sound. Check out our video for some explanations about QIN RV player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CL83KtGIUw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVJKFQwgTQw

Return to “Kong Audio”