Important: How to contact us

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It has come to our attention that some users have problems receiving email messages from us. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM BIN FIRST.

[updated 201208]We now have more than a hundred users with non-working email accounts.

If you haven't provided us with your new email address yet, be sure to do so.

If our messages are not in the spam bin, please use a different email address from a different mail service provider to contact us, or send us a private message here. And please remember we always reply to our customers within a day or two at most - if it takes longer than that, don't hesitate to contact us again via other means.

A longer description on the situation:
We still do not fully understand the causes of the trouble. A few possible causes:

1. There's a spammer who has been faking our domain name to send out mass spams all over the world in the past year, hence getting our domain banned by some ISPs. Nothing we can do about it...

2. Some ISPs do active filtering on incoming emails yet they do not let their users know. They may be using some filter criteria that simply mistake our messages as spam too. And some ISPs may be using only one DNSBL list as the source for filtering, and that can cause trouble as well. Again, nothing we can do about all these things.

If any of you needs a Gmail account, just drop me a PM or message and I'll send you an invite. *Note that Gmail will filter our messages as spam by default too. But at least Gmail still saves our messages to your account's spam bin. ;)
Last edited by sosayweall on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

All yahoo users please note: we are having problems sending emails to any yahoo account at the moment. So if you are using yahoo/hotmail, be sure to add us (*@chineekong.com )to your white list or your address book.

A few other notable servers that currently cannot receive messages from us are comcast.com, rr.com, excite.com. *adelphia.net also appears to be part of rr.com's network company.

My suggestion is to get a gmail account instead...if you don't have one, drop me a PM with your addy and I'll send you a gmail invite.
Last edited by sosayweall on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,

It's great that you made the suona!

However, it seems that Share-It isn't yet updated to allow me to buy the Suona along with the Pipa and NanXiao in one and the same transaction (and so I will miss part of the 10 percent discount opportunity...)

Please advise how to go about buying these three in one go from Share-It.

Best regards and a Happy New Year (which I celebrated with my wife and in-laws in c-o-l-d Shanghai),

Joey

Hi Joey,

For a limited time, you have 20% off for Suona as a registered user. Use your discount code!(it's in the new product notification email. drop me a PM if you didn't receive it) ;)

AFAIK, Shareit shopping cart's mechanism is a bit rigid and not so flexible. So if anyone believes they should be entitled to some discount and yet can't find the option is welcome to drop us a line anytime. In your case, please contact us at info at chineekong.com and we'll talk about this. If you prefer, you can PM me as well.:)

Just summing up — after the above post, I've communicated directly with ChineeKong and I'm impressed by the fast and friendly support, and very reasonable offer, I received. So, now I'm part of the ChineeKong family...

Highly recommended!

/Joey
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Hanmail users please note that Hanmail is blocking all our attempts at sending messages using all means possible at our end. Please kindly contact us using a different email service provider. Thanks.

It looks like I have to change my PC. How happen to the licences I have?

Nothing. ;) Just send us your new User ID and we'll take care of it. But make sure you have updated to the latest QIN Edition first though.

Unfortunately I did not upgrade to the Qin Edition? What should I do.

shigu wrote:Unfortunately I did not upgrade to the Qin Edition? What should I do.
Hi Shigu, just give me your name/email via PM (or you can send it to us via email as well), and I'll send you the download links and everything.

Hotmail and Hinet seem to be blocking our server IP. Also the Trend ERS. Users using these services please kindly provide us a gmail address for easier correspondence in the future. Many thanks...

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello
I just bought the chinese orchestra from chineekongaudio.(119 usd)I allready downloaded the qin rv and the chinese orchestra free version.
I would like to know how to register my product and where to find my code to register?
Can anyone help ?
Thnx.
Leave any tips on Tirionbeats@gmail.com (mailto:Tirionbeats@gmail.com)

Return to “Kong Audio”