Qin RV standalone no sound

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey, I've recently installed and authorized Chinee Orchestra FE. I did every step carefully and correctly, however when I load an instrument, choose a preset and play the keyboard I can't hear anything!!! I really needed this vst, this issue left me desperate though... I even tried reinstalling and it was of no use. Does anyone know how to fix it?
btw my OS is windows 10 64bit

Does this happen in standalone or in DAW?

It has been awhile but I also remember having to point the browser to where the samples are located (maybe in the QIN helper).

Actually it happens in standalone and consequently in the DAW, and I think the browser already knows where the audiobank is located, otherwise it wouldn't show the instruments! I found that ASIO driver was set on "none" in SmallHost options but I changed it to "ASIO4ALL" (the only option which enabled the audio volume icon next to the instrument to work, I thought it was the solution, yet no sound)
btw thx for the reply!

If you are choosing a preset....are you playing in the proper range as noted on the keyboard (it is highlighted in white/black, the keyswitches in blue, and the rest greyed out I believe)? Do you see the keys pressing down on the virtual keyboard when you play your real keyboard?

Give me an example of what you are trying to play.

Have you tried clicking your mouse on the virtual keyboard? (on the highlighted keys)

finally it's fixed now!!! what a triumph! it might have been because of ASIO setting!

thank you so much jonsolo! 👍

Return to “Kong Audio”