Nevermind :)

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

closed
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get a great track, a great Mix and Master (if even needed) is pretty easy.

What I hear seems nice. Wery warm, perhaps even a bit too much so if you want those higher parts to be clearer. If you want us to bask only in the fat furriness of that bass then you need change nothing.

If you want the other elements to have more place to shine in then pull that bass back a bit. maybe even the drums too to keep the balance there. If you want to do both with no trades then you could have another section where the mix alters. Sell that rubbery delightful bass first run, pull it back to let the higher parts have space in the next.

:-)

Hey man thanks for your feedback.I was trying to make it warm,just wanna hear some critical listeners.
Did try it with less bass and kick, but entire mix sound weak.
Almost no effects used,it's original sound of presets,need it to be natural,
thanks for your time:)

found what is missing some air,more treble and and saturation,just added and it sounds way more full now,next few days will upload entire demo,some interesting sounds there :)Cheerz :)

Lower frequencies kind of dominate but I like it. Has a nice warm sound. Benedict made some excellent suggestions. You could try those and see which you like better. There's no right or wrong here. Depends on what you're going for.

yep wag i made very critical listening too last few days and despite i like very heavy bass stuff i made it already balanced and airy enough,right compressor and eq touch made the magic,the presets are dope, but if the demo sucks and everything is blurry ,people think your sound sucks :)Tomorrow will upload final demo tired now.Cheerz :)

Return to “Production Techniques”