Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

I smell another spammer.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:43 pm I smell another spammer.
Well why? It's a technqiue my friend (who is a pro producer) showed me long time ago. World needs to know this stuff!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Forgotten wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:38 pm Image

I'm glad you liked it! ;)

can you type out the words to describe the technique?
forums are better with text ;)

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm
AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:43 pm I smell another spammer.
Well why? It's a technqiue my friend (who is a pro producer) showed me long time ago. World needs to know this stuff!
Well it always looks odd when a person’s first post here is a short post and a video. Most people use this site on an interactive basis, and ask questions/give advice/socialize, so it seems like an attempt at gaining followers without engaging with anyone here.

Obviously you didn’t do anything like break forum rules, but dialog goes a long way towards getting people interested in what you post.

I watched about 30 seconds of this and it's the most amateurish video I've ever seen.

There is a massive disparity between the kick drum and the voiceover, followed by the audible "f**k". Back to YouTube school for you.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm I watched about 30 seconds of this and it's the most amateurish video I've ever seen.

There is a massive disparity between the kick drum and the voiceover, followed by the audible "f**k". Back to YouTube school for you.
Yeah I could adjust it a little better.

@Forgotten

Thanks for explaining that to me. I get what you mean.

Whatever you're selling, I ain't buying
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Before you became a professional did you bu the name ‘AmateurTom’? Enquiring minds want to know :shrug:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm I watched about 30 seconds of this and it's the most amateurish video I've ever seen.

wait! are you saying if i do a video channel, if i swear it's a no no?
ffs, that's f**ked me right in the c**t.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 pm Before you became a professional did you bu the name ‘AmateurTom’? Enquiring minds want to know :shrug:
n00btom.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 pm

wait! are you saying if i do a video channel, if i swear it's a no no?
ffs, that's f**ked me right in the c**t.
:hihi:

Not if one calls themselves a professional ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Production Techniques”