Project 102 Instruments

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Currently I ran into a problem which hopefully didn’t fry my Mac: I am working on a track which has 102 tracks in it.

Because of that size and some unknown problems my CPU doesn’t allow me to mix it down right now. I tried to export it into individual tracks, no biggie. But I have returnchannels active on about 1/3 of the tracks. When I click Export Indidivual Tracks in Ableton Live I can activate „with individual returnchannels“(or so). Now those 102 tracks become about 250 tracks. What are my options to not have to deal with 50 GB in individual files?

The problem is I can not just use one Returnchannels because of lack of mixing. What I did in EQ and compression were simple fixes to not resonances, a cluttered low-end, volume spikes etc.

Please help me. My computer rendered the whole night until I realized my Mac will spit out THAT much data which I still could not properly handle in the end.

Return to “Production Techniques”