Chord Randomiser Midi Effect

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, all here is a new midi effect rack we have created.

http://bit.ly/2A4RfOx

Will take a peek. Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Let me know what you think :)

Friendly advice: use less personal language when describing your plugin. Also, have someone proofread your text. I spotted at least 5 punctuation and grammatical errors already in the first paragraph.

That aside, the plugin itself seems interesting. I'd happily give it a spin if I used Live, but alas, I don't.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

lol, this is our style. We are not an English school but music.

wearemindflux wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 pm lol, this is our style. We are not an English school but music.
Not a valid excuse.

Unless you want to not look professional.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

"I spotted at least 5 punctuation and grammatical errors already in the first paragraph."

perhaps you should take some lessons in grammar yourself before mouthing off and criticising others...I love the irony though !

bazwillrun wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:32 pm "I spotted at least 5 punctuation and grammatical errors already in the first paragraph."

perhaps you should take some lessons in grammar yourself before mouthing off and criticising others...I love the irony though !
I'll have you know I studied English in university for 2 years, including two courses in the grammar of the language. I may make the occasional mistake myself, but at least I know proper written English when I see it.

Besides, what's wrong with trying to give advice that can help these guys look more professional?
Last edited by AsPeeXXXVIII on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
My solo projects:

Lol good for you ;)

Lets keep it postive

Return to “Production Techniques”