Kithairon's YouTube thread

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why start 2 threads about the same subject?

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=525959

Spammer?

Shutter Stock?
Rumour about a new plugin?
Lets the hype goes on :P

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:35 pm Why start 2 threads about the same subject?

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=525959

Spammer?
Is double post like double thread?
I'm a bit confuse.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm
Forgotten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm Maybe to discourage YT spammers, just click on the video, go to the YT site and dislike the video. If YT spammers realize that they're only going to get their videos voted down by spamming them all over KVR then they might think twice about doing it again...

I just went there and voted this one down and did the same on the others he posted.
Unfortunately, even down-thumbing is considered as engagement by the youtube algorithm, which can ironically result in more exposure.
youtubes algorithm tries to suppress the truth!
all the conspiracy shows i listen to tell me so.
Yeah, I bet they do :roll: :roll:

Youtube has some serious issues with many of it's creators, but that's not what these other channels are cryin' about.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:25 am
Hermetech Mastering wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:33 am Agreed. And are they implying I'm not normal? ;)
you're not. ive met him.
Confused by your mixed personal pronouns! You've met me, or him? I am the most normal person I know. :)

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm Maybe to discourage YT spammers, just click on the video, go to the YT site and dislike the video. If YT spammers realize that they're only going to get their videos voted down by spamming them all over KVR then they might think twice about doing it again...

I just went there and voted this one down and did the same on the others he posted.
Won't work for me as I don't have a Google account. But I'm happy to dislike it here.

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:21 pm You've met me, or him?
simple deduction, have you met me?
i met normal before he became someone new. but not you.
not that theres anything wrong with you, just haven't met you, that im aware of.
or have i?

don't think so, haha. but pleased to meet you now. ;)

hello, goodbye.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:21 pm don't think so, haha. but pleased to meet you now. ;)
pleasure to make your acquaintance :takes bow:

I don't get it, or why this thread shows up on my list :x

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 am I don't get it, or why this thread shows up on my list :x

Mr Anderson, what good is a phone call.... if you cannot speak..........

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:43 pm
Hermetech Mastering wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:21 pm You've met me, or him?
simple deduction, have you met me?
i met normal before he became someone new. but not you.
not that theres anything wrong with you, just haven't met you, that im aware of.
or have i?
normal, of old kvr fame? is he back?

Does putting it all in one thread stop it from being Spam?
All it achieves is bumping all of his content every time he posts another video, and he still has no impetus to respond to comments, or to contribute in any way.

Return to “Production Techniques”