Kithairon's YouTube thread

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey so I see a lot of videos on youtube about mastering and they all they you like so hey you need this on your master, and this.. and this too. And that sucks.. so like here is my video where I'm like going to tell you what you need to put on your master because those kinds of videos suck but I'm both very simplified and normal so yeah man.. whhatch ... as I demonstrate this on an empty project while elevator music plays in the background.

Also, is it normal that from the way the mic sounds I can hear acoustics in that room are terrible so he shouldn't even be thinking about mastering? I guess not, huh... weeeird :dog:

how to mix premixed samples you just dropped into a timeline.. always wondered about that.. thanks bro

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:11 pm im intrigued what the car has to do with it?
You need the car to be able to pull your hoodie that far down over your eyes. It's the law.

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:11 pm im intrigued what the car has to do with it?
maybe its some road safety edm. with dave proust samples and whatnot...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I preferred "Normalising : a way of mastering for simple people."
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Maybe to discourage YT spammers, just click on the video, go to the YT site and dislike the video. If YT spammers realize that they're only going to get their videos voted down by spamming them all over KVR then they might think twice about doing it again...

I just went there and voted this one down and did the same on the others he posted.

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:35 pm
maybe its some road safety edm. with dave proust samples and whatnot...
:hihi:

Prowse?

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm Maybe to discourage YT spammers, just click on the video, go to the YT site and dislike the video. If YT spammers realize that they're only going to get their videos voted down by spamming them all over KVR then they might think twice about doing it again...

I just went there and voted this one down and did the same on the others he posted.
This.

Don't forget to leave comments! :D

Forgotten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm Maybe to discourage YT spammers, just click on the video, go to the YT site and dislike the video. If YT spammers realize that they're only going to get their videos voted down by spamming them all over KVR then they might think twice about doing it again...

Unfortunately, even down-thumbing is considered as engagement by the youtube algorithm, which can ironically result in more exposure.

Unaspected wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:11 pm

This.

Same effect of positive engagement :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:16 pm
Unaspected wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:11 pm

This.

Same effect of positive engagement :shrug:
Maybe for him - as he seems to ignore all feedback. Those watching the videos might have other ideas though.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Unfortunately, even down-thumbing is considered as engagement by the youtube algorithm, which can ironically result in more exposure.
youtubes algorithm tries to suppress the truth!
all the conspiracy shows i listen to tell me so.
about how youtube censors them!!!
they tell me this on youtube!

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=526852&p=7428267#p7428267

Another thread by the OP about the same subject :roll:

AnX wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 pm Prowse?

see, even sith lords weren't safe :(

Return to “Production Techniques”