Kithairon's YouTube thread

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 am We old "seadogs" grew up in a world where if someone was being a dickhead, you called him a dickhead and told him to f**k off. There was no need to be polite about it and offence would rarely, if ever, be taken. Sadly, that world, a world of normal, sane people freely interacting with one another, is fading away, replaced by one where everyone has to second-guess everything they say for fear of upsetting some sad little puke who probably doesn't deserve to be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
Spot on! That sums up the whole dilemma of trying to survive in the modern world, when you actually grew up with old world habits.

BONES wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 am No, you are completely correct and the reason is both simple and obvious. We old "seadogs" grew up in a world where if someone was being a dickhead, you called him a dickhead and told him to f**k off. There was no need to be polite about it and offence would rarely, if ever, be taken. Sadly, that world, a world of normal, sane people freely interacting with one another, is fading away, replaced by one where everyone has to second-guess everything they say for fear of upsetting some sad little puke who probably doesn't deserve to be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
A-f**king-men (and that's real men who don't need to apologize for being born able to give a woman a baby)

:-)

BONES wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 am He might be a lovely guy with some genuine insights to share but I'll never know because I won't watch is videos.)
The funny thing is, you just described him really well in that one sentence. I think he's great.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Benedict wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 am
BONES wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 am No, you are completely correct and the reason is both simple and obvious. We old "seadogs" grew up in a world where if someone was being a dickhead, you called him a dickhead and told him to f**k off. There was no need to be polite about it and offence would rarely, if ever, be taken. Sadly, that world, a world of normal, sane people freely interacting with one another, is fading away, replaced by one where everyone has to second-guess everything they say for fear of upsetting some sad little puke who probably doesn't deserve to be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
A-f**king-men (and that's real men who don't need to apologize for being born able to give a woman a baby)

:-)
:scared: :scared:

bM3w wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:28 am
BONES wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 am We old "seadogs" grew up in a world where if someone was being a dickhead, you called him a dickhead and told him to f**k off. There was no need to be polite about it and offence would rarely, if ever, be taken. Sadly, that world, a world of normal, sane people freely interacting with one another, is fading away, replaced by one where everyone has to second-guess everything they say for fear of upsetting some sad little puke who probably doesn't deserve to be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
Spot on! That sums up the whole dilemma of trying to survive in the modern world, when you actually grew up with old world habits.
There is no dilemma!

Author of : AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System.
www.curioza.com
www.sined.nl

That's right, there is no dilemma at all because the whole f**king lot of them can go and stick their collective head up a dead bear's arse for all I care. I ain't playin' they stupid game and there is no way they can make me (and they know it). They can only win if you allow them to. I choose to give them no power over me and, therefore, they have none.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Kongru wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:54 amThe funny thing is, you just described him really well in that one sentence. I think he's great.
Who cares? I'm not interested in Andrew effing Huang, I just want to know about the stuff I looked up.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Could we please kick this YT spammer? It's getting severely annoying. KvR is a friggin FORUM, not a youtube "hey look at me!!" add space.

.. or at the very least, create a new section of the forum where all these YT spammers can post their stuff and feel special.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am Could we please kick this YT spammer? It's getting severely annoying. KvR is a friggin FORUM, not a youtube "hey look at me!!" add space.

.. or at the very least, create a new section of the forum where all these YT spammers can post their stuff and feel special.
+ 1
Fernando (FMR)

bmanic wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am Could we please kick this YT spammer? It's getting severely annoying. KvR is a friggin FORUM, not a youtube "hey look at me!!" add space.

+2
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Andrew Huang seems very talented, and his approach and style seem typical for his generation of YT promoters/influencers.

perpetual3 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 pm Andrew Huang seems very talented, and his approach and style seem typical for his generation of YT promoters/influencers.
He is talented, but he has also has really good, original ideas for videos. Makes a lot of difference on Youtube, where many are just repackaging the ideas of others.

Different tastes. I can’t tolerate his stuff either, but its not him that I don’t like... I’m not a fan of that approach with music software. For me I just want them to get to the point.

Now... For anything related to photography and video, which I having an interest in, I really do enjoy watching a number of similar styles and people (but just not that f**king McKinnon guy that YT keeps pushing at me).

IMO the biggest mistake in mixing is thinking that there's just one little thing that you're doing wrong, and if you just fix that one little thing, your mixes would be awesome. there's no one or biggest mistake in mixing.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Production Techniques”