ArtsAcoustic site and demo launched

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

finally:
the official ArtsAcoustic website and ArtsAcoustic Reverb demo`s are online.

www.artsacoustic.com

demo´s are available for mac/pc vst.
mac au is on the plan, no fix date up to now.
also our forum here on kvr is officially launched now.

have fun
Last edited by nick at artsacoustic on Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Just noticed that (today april the 27th !) you still aren't on kvr database neither as deveropper nor your reverb
to be soon released ...

:?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

...unexpected !

Krakatau wrote:Just noticed that (today april the 27th !) you still aren't on kvr database neither as deveropper nor your reverb
to be soon released ...

:?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

...unexpected !
will be when we actually release, don`t worry ... :D

Hi Nick,

would you (or someone else) mind to additionally list up the names of the presets used for the mp3-demo clips? Has there any further processing been applied to the recordings (EQ etc.)? You may guess why I'm asking - I have some troubles getting exactly the same owerwhelming sounds (e.g. the stunning piano #18 - GREAT!!! - and the dance synth variations #30)...

cheers,
LiteOn

LiteOn wrote:Hi Nick,

would you (or someone else) mind to additionally list up the names of the presets used for the mp3-demo clips? Has there any further processing been applied to the recordings (EQ etc.)? You may guess why I'm asking - I have some troubles getting exactly the same owerwhelming sounds (e.g. the stunning piano #18 - GREAT!!! - and the dance synth variations #30)...

cheers,
LiteOn
hey lite on,
actually i made these examples on the fly, they were no presets. i just loaded in the wav files in logic, then tweaked the reverb to a point that i found useful for demonstration, and then i bounced it. but i swear, there were no additional effects like eq or any other plugins exept the aar.
maybe a little hint (iirc), i used a lot of early reflections on most examples, meaning the diffusion slider was mostly left. also i experimented a lot with the spread, as this "spreads" the early reflections also, therefore it gives a noticable change on the room characteristics.
if i find the files (i remember storing the songs, within the settings of the aar are), i`ll drop a note.
but dont hope too much, as i had to roll back a backup, because i had a terrible crash, so the files might be missing.
but i might have included some of the reverb edits i used on the files. the thing is, i don`t remember which they are ... :oops:

Hi,
nick at artsacoustic wrote: .... but dont hope too much, as i had to roll back a backup, because i had a terrible crash, so the files might be missing.
but i might have included some of the reverb edits i used on the files. the thing is, i don`t remember which they are ... :oops:
this reminds me that my (private) backup discipline has suffered a bit the last time.
Anyway, it's not a must-have just a little nice-to-have.
Are there some product news on the horizon?

Thanks for the tweaking hints.

cheers,
Martin

PS: You know, working on sunday needs approval by authorities in germany ;-)

LiteOn wrote:Hi,
yes. ;)
LiteOn wrote:Thanks for the tweaking hints.
no problem.
if i find some of the presets i`ll let you know.
LiteOn wrote:PS: You know, working on sunday needs approval by authorities in germany ;-)
what can i say ... :hihi:

Hi,
nick at artsacoustic wrote:
LiteOn wrote:Hi,
yes. ;)
Announcement yet this year? :D

cheers,
LiteOn

I cannot open the site, is this temporary?
Maybe doing jokes without the use of smilies ...

Try again. It opens just fine from here.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

works fine here on 2 different ip's, explorer, firefox and opera9.
clearing the browsercache could help.
what browser are you on?

I can't load http://www.artsacoustic.com/ either right now. Failing somewhere in oneandone.net's network:

4 25 ms 24 ms 24 ms pc24.cr05.tn5.bb.pipex.net [62.72.141.21]
5 26 ms 65 ms 24 ms linx.gw-backbone-a.lon.schlund.net [195.66.224.98]
6 40 ms 71 ms 49 ms te-1-3.bb-c.bap.rhr.de.oneandone.net [212.227.120.49]
7 58 ms 65 ms 64 ms te-1-2.gw-dista-a.bs.ka.oneandone.net [212.227.121.216]
8 66 ms 42 ms 42 ms vl-999.gw-ps3.bs.ka.oneandone.net [212.227.125.4]
9 * * * Request timed out.

Won't open for me, either.

hmmm, thats very strange.
it loads perfectly on 2 different machines, ip's, on ie, firefox and opera9.
even in an ordinary win-xp window (i.e. doubleclick any folder on your harddrive, typing in the url).
where are you located?
what browsers do you use?

It's working for me again now.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”