Are the CL compressors 64-bit OSX?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are they 64-bit for Mac?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Yes, but they are buggy. They crash a lot, I've found a fix but you have to reset everything and re authorize, tech support never followed up my emails. In Studio One they are a bit more stable but they also crash.

Mario-C. wrote:Yes, but they are buggy. They crash a lot, I've found a fix but you have to reset everything and re authorize, tech support never followed up my emails. In Studio One they are a bit more stable but they also crash.
Oh thanks. I don't know where to get the installers from anymore. Probably have to email support.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

They say they're still in business but I haven't seen any activity from them this year. It's a shame because that's an incredible compressor.

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote:They say they're still in business but I haven't seen any activity from them this year. It's a shame because that's an incredible compressor.

-Sam
I know. Perhaps one of the most interesting plugin designers but they seem to have no interest.

Oh well maybe for all their talent they don't make enough money what with pirating.
Aiynzahev-sounds

I really hope they get active again I love my CL compressors..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

So I checked the old installer link they sent me, when I first bought them. It still works and the installer includes 64-bit versions now.

So far they run just fine, no problems. Awesome to have these back, they really are good. AA were well ahead of the curve I think.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Good to know they are working fine, I still get the occasional crash in Studio One every now and then ...

What happened to these guys ? their website is still up.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”