ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

budweiser wrote::phew:
Not so much usable bear pictures over the net...
"It dreamed itself along"

you guys are really bored :D

i guess the demo version will take a bit longer :S i want to test AAR 1.6 and the new modes.

mellotronaut wrote: Image
Lol. That's funny, this exact picture (without the text) is my facebook avatar. This cat is just hilarious. And no,i haven't yet heard from aa. I'll wait for 1.6 to be ok before sending them a mail. I'm still on 32 bit daw so i'm not in a hurry.

cheers ! :)

"It dreamed itself along"

budweiser wrote: Lol. That's funny, this exact picture (without the text) is my facebook avatar. This cat is just hilarious. And no,i haven't yet heard from aa. I'll wait for 1.6 to be ok before sending them a mail. I'm still on 32 bit daw so i'm not in a hurry.

cheers ! :)
welcome that answer! thanks ...
i guess this looks like a half recoding out. patience wasnt my best qualification ever.

so ill take a look around meanwhile for other reverbs and hope to come back when im able to try the AAR 1.6 finally.

Happy Sunday meanwhile :wink:

Beautiful, beautiful... :wink:

this letters are still waiting here to be spoken and recorded and played thru the new modes of AAR 1.6 ...

Any news? :hihi:

Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Can anyone confirm whether this works in 10.6.8 and Logic 9 or not? What a shame if not as there is no way i'll touch mountain lion on my main music machine.. - EVER.

when ill see a working demo of this new upgrade? :?:
thanks for the update!

Got my 1.6 update ! Thanks artacoustics for your fairplay ! :) :)

Hello Nick or Alex @ arts acoustic, i havn't got the update 1.605 version yet, ould you send it there please? It's urgent!
Last edited by NeuroFunker on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

prepare yourself for some serious BOT SPAM there NeuroFunker, best hide the email addy ;)

NeuroFunker wrote:Hello Nick or Alex @ arts acoustic, i havn't got the update 1.605 version yet, ould you send it there please? It's urgent!
Hi NeuroFunker, please send an email to support[at]artsacoustic[dot]com and let us know, which email adress you registered the reverb with. I can then send out the details to you immediately.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:
NeuroFunker wrote:Hello Nick or Alex @ arts acoustic, i havn't got the update 1.605 version yet, ould you send it there please? It's urgent!
Hi NeuroFunker, please send an email to support[at]artsacoustic[dot]com and let us know, which email adress you registered the reverb with. I can then send out the details to you immediately.
thanks, email send.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”