ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't appear to have received a message about this new version?

I used the support/licence request on the website, but I'm guessing this isn't an instant automatic database fetch and actually done by hand? :)

(not an emergency, just curious how long is usually takes)

timo at artsacoustic wrote:
mgpro.de wrote:are there any news regarding a working v1.6 version of AAR (64bit)
in Presonus Studio One ?
Not yet. We're on it, stay tuned! Sorry for the inconvenience :(
ah ok, i see ! thanks in advance ...

mgpro.de wrote:
timo at artsacoustic wrote:
mgpro.de wrote:are there any news regarding a working v1.6 version of AAR (64bit)
in Presonus Studio One ?
Not yet. We're on it, stay tuned! Sorry for the inconvenience :(
ah ok, i see ! thanks in advance ...
I'd just like to say that it works for me. It didn't during beta (crashing left and right) and I reported it, but haven't had issues with the final release.
This is on Windows 7, Studio One 2.5 and all 64-bit.
I make music like I play Tekken; randomly push buttons and hope for something good to happen.

Important is the CPU.

In my case, I'm also on a 64bit OS (windows 7), but my hosts are 32bit. I tried the official versions - they don't load for me.

And I am on an Intel i7 920 (Bloomfield) with an ASUS Mainboard.

So if the compiler had a bug, that didn't adress these particular i7's, then nothing is working. Then again, the devs are on to that bug and I'm fairly sure it won't be long anymore.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

as a former poor old second hand and now officially full blowing owner of AA Reverb, how do i get 1.6xxx now? atm i can't even get the last 1.5xxx anymore.
"It dreamed itself along"

give them a bit of time, they're on bugfixing heavily... doesn't make sense, if there's such a showstopper-bug in the current version, of course they will first fix this bug... i assume everyone will recieve an email when the new version is out, also i am sure they'll announce it here and on the fx forum, as well as on the main page...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

yodelz! ¡thank you very much for the info, Señores!

:)

As being in the same old NFR-boat now sailing to the freeUpdate-sea - thanx Meister Mello for bringing the topic up with persistence :)
And of course big thanx to the ArtsAcoustic for the hard work and all the new stuff!

Now let's be patient 8)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

i've got my links yesterday and i've already installed it, but i won't have time before tonight to try it.

thank you very much, Señores!

:wheee:

I've got the link, too. Thanks to Arts Acoustic for listening to us, and to mello and many of us for putting forward the issue. :)
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Got it too,
thanks a lot - dear Arts Acoustics guys for being so fast!
Symphony Nr.1

You got links to bugfixed versions? And if so, 32bit or 64bit?

Because my mail folder is empty. :shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

32 and 64 Bit, seems to be bugfixed - though there was not much time to test so far.

Did you check your Spamfolder? It was there in my case, had to teach the prog that this is no spam.
Symphony Nr.1

Since I have a dedicated server for mails, no - not in spam. But it did came through over the course of the day.

Did a quick test over here on an Intel Celeron CPU (EeePC) and VSTPlugin Analyser - if it's even starting. The 32bit DLL is still from 06.04.2013 - the GUI remains black, I can't enter my license, the host crashes on closing.

I forwarded this to the devs already.

Still waiting tie for me, but I'm cool with it. Better a bug free version that I had to for a couple of days/weeks, than no bugfixed version at all.

Qatok wrote:
zentatonic wrote:The new Impact room type on "ultra" is amazing.
lucky you, i wish i could test it myself :(
+1. When can we (owners of second hand 1.5 artsacoustic reverb) expect to receive a download link ?

Return to “Arts Acoustic”