ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An updated version of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb (1.6.0) is available.

--- The following has been changed in the latest version:

* Available as AU and VST2 version supporting 32/64 bit hosts
* 3 new room types included: Impact, Light, Resonante
* High Quality Mode: 96000Hz internal sampling rate
* supports Windows 7/8 and OSX 10.8
* more presets
* fixed some bugs: sluggish GUI, unable to enter license, etc.

--- Important notes:

If you are an existing customer you should receive a delivery notification email including the download details and your new serial number within the next hours. The update is free of charge for all our existing ArtsAcoustic Reverb customers!
In case you do not receive any email within the next days we would kindly ask to check your SPAM folder before contacting support.

Have fun!
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

alex at artsacoustic.com wrote:
If you are an existing customer you should receive a delivery notification email including the download details and your new serial number within the next hours. The update is free of charge for all our existing ArtsAcoustic Reverb customers!
In case you do not receive any email within the next days we would kindly ask to check your SPAM folder before contacting support.

This is pretty weak customer service, I gotta say. I'm a paid owner of AAR, been waiting for 64bit Mac for what seems like forever, now it's finally here and --- I haven't received anything from AA with my new serial. Can you say anti-climax!?

So i'll just sit and wait, hoping you get around to my account soon. Wonderful.

please consider a user login / download section on your page, like most businesses do.

-M

Thanks guys!! I'm watching my inbox like a hawk over here :)

I do agree that a proper login system similar to DMGaudio or other companies would be really good to have. Perhaps after ViRe-X is released?

same here just waiting :hyper:

mholloway wrote:
alex at artsacoustic.com wrote:

This is pretty weak customer service, I gotta say. I'm a paid owner of AAR, been waiting for 64bit Mac for what seems like forever, now it's finally here and --- I haven't received anything from AA with my new serial. Can you say anti-climax!?

So i'll just sit and wait, hoping you get around to my account soon. Wonderful.

please consider a user login / download section on your page, like most businesses do.

-M

You should of said it like I'm a paid owner of AAR

still waitin.............................................................................................................

alex at artsacoustic.com wrote: * supports Windows 7/8 and OSX 10.8
kool, but I use 10.6.8
I assume you haven't dropped support for earlier versions of OSX, right ?

Also waiting very patiently. :P

Was a bit sad I never heard back regarding the (severe) issue I reported during beta though. I sure hope it's fixed. :P
I make music like I play Tekken; randomly push buttons and hope for something good to happen.

Looking forward to this, and thanks for doing this, and its all a free upgrade.

The level of entitlement at kvr even takes me by surprise sometimes....how dare I not get instantaneous access to the new version, God forbid I have to wait as much as 24 or maybe 48 hours for it...

Huge sigh.

Thanks again for this Nick
rsp

waiting patiently too...

It's not that I'm entitled to the update, it's that if I don't get an email about it that means I have to contact AAR directly.

Based on my own experience and of many in this forum, that is neither a positive or pleasant experience.

I'd quite happily pay for this update if it meant that AAR could hire someone who knows how to treat their customers well.

As for slagging off everyone in this thread whilst simultaneously brown-nosing the dev... :tu:

zvenx wrote:Looking forward to this, and thanks for doing this, and its all a free upgrade.

The level of entitlement at kvr even takes me by surprise sometimes....how dare I not get instantaneous access to the new version, God forbid I have to wait as much as 24 or maybe 48 hours for it...

Huge sigh.

Thanks again for this Nick
rsp
"What embecile composed this list :/"

I actually wasn't directing this at you, didn't even notice your post before.

He isn't the only developer who does this method of email notification, not by any stretch....I assume the treat customers well is beyond this thread? And based on some prior experience that I may not be aware of?

If you consider my comments brown-nosing,that's your entitled opinion. I really do not see how not getting notification in 24 hours (and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet) has some in arms..

Quite frankly I don't even use my AAR anymore, have since moved on to other Reverbs I prefer, however I do consider it a decent move for a free update, and I thought it need commendation.
rsp

has anyone actually gotten the update? :?

cain wrote:has anyone actually gotten the update? :?
Nothing here as of yet. But I can be patient a little longer! :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Just got my email !! :)

Return to “Arts Acoustic”