ArtsAcoustic Reverb and Nexus 2

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello !

The reverb of Nexus 2 is a ArtsAcoustic Reverb, but in Nexus2 there is a Room, Hall and Arena reverb type. how can i get this reverb type in ArtsAcoustic Reverb parameters or preset ?

Best regards

GBYG wrote:Hello !

The reverb of Nexus 2 is a ArtsAcoustic Reverb, but in Nexus2 there is a Room, Hall and Arena reverb type. how can i get this reverb type in ArtsAcoustic Reverb parameters or preset ?

Best regards
Hi,

the Nexus Reverb is a special adaption of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb with its own algorithms, so you cannot transfer any presets or settings from the Nexus to the AAR. It will always sound different (with a similar character though).
kind regards, timo

Hi,
Thank you for this answer,

Hmmm... why can't we get the same algorithms that are used in Nexus? Is it a licensing thing, so that those algos stay exclusive for Nexus?

From a customer view this is not optimal, I'll give an example:
I own Nexus2 as well as AAR. In my tracks I often use 15-30 instances of nexus, and although I like the reverb on the individual sounds, I'd prefer to have 2-3 different reverbs as send-effects (to have better overview, control and of course to save ressources). Now if I could set AAR to the same sound as the reverb in Nexus, I could just switch off the reverbs in the individual instances and use AAR as send effects instead, without changing the overall sound. As it is now I often stick to the nexus built in effects because I can't seem to get the same sound, however it is a complete waste of ressources like that, besides loosing the overview of which and how much reverb is used on the different tracks...

Return to “Arts Acoustic”