ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0.4 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I can remove it, but at the next Nuendo Start it is straight away in the blacklist again.

odd, I don't have that problem (Nuendo 4.2.2 on a pc)
rsp
sound sculptist

rasmusklump wrote:Hi,

I can remove it, but at the next Nuendo Start it is straight away in the blacklist again.
Mmh... Is the plugin listed in the plugin information window (is named "ArtsAcousticReverb")? May be its disabled.

No,
it does not show up there. Its only in the blacklist.
The .DLL is in the right folder....

ATS wrote:I did not even have to enter my serial. Is this becuase I had copied it to the clipboard before I opened the plugin? Thank you for the fast fix by the way! :tu:
yes. that's intended.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

rasmusklump wrote:No,
strange, it seems to work for all other nuendo users we have.
could you please elaborate what you do, step by step, including from the install procedere?

rasmusklump wrote:No,
Same thing happens here with the latest update of Cubase Studio 4.

could you please elaborate what you do, step by step, including from the install procedere?
...I opened the Licence file, Strg+c, double clicked the installer, chose the right path (C/programme/steinberg/nuendo/vstplugins/reverb), installed and opened Nuendo...

Ist it please possible to get the 1.5.0 version again as I have work to do today.

Cheers
Alex

rasmusklump wrote:I can remove it, but at the next Nuendo Start it is straight away in the blacklist again.
I've had similar problems with vst's being added to the blacklist, the problem has been that 2 versions of the same plugin were scanned, and the host just added the dll to it's blacklist.

Check for duplicates, then remove the blacklist entry.

Edit - Note: My problems were not with AAR, but the diagnosis still applies.

Hi John-E34,

thanks.
I did that already, but only one version is installed.

Cheers
Alex

Hi,

ok its not only Nuendo. On my PC none of my VST compatible programms loads it anymore.
Please provide me with an earlier version, at 12:00 I have to go on with my work...

Aloysius wrote:Hi Alex! Will you be circulating an e-mail about this? I wouldn't know about this latest update, if I wasn't a KvR watcher! And thanks for the update. :)
Still no notification e-mail!

rasmusklump wrote:
...I opened the Licence file, Strg+c, double clicked the installer, chose the right path (C/programme/steinberg/nuendo/vstplugins/reverb), installed and opened Nuendo...
this is extremly wierd. could you please try the latest demo version from our site after uninstalling the version you have installed currently? just to see if thatone works, as there's no registration procedere implemented, so we can narrow down the area to find the issue.
btw, are you on a 64bit system?

rasmusklump wrote:Ist it please possible to get the 1.5.0 version again as I have work to do today.

Cheers
Alex
no problem, just send me your email adress (via pm). but please, first try the demo version after uninstalling _all_ other versions that might be installed currently. and then let me know if the demo is recognised on your hosts.

Aloysius wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Hi Alex! Will you be circulating an e-mail about this? I wouldn't know about this latest update, if I wasn't a KvR watcher! And thanks for the update. :)
Still no notification e-mail!
they will be sent out tomorrow. server issues.

anyway, to all:
again, we urge you to store the email with the serial/download location to a safe place, just like it is already stated clearly in these emails. you need those informations for possible future re-installs.

generally, to everyone:
is there anyone else having a problem with version 1.5.04?
any information, as detailled as possible, might be helpful.

thank you in advance.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”